Epic seven vs Overhit

Big Boar

Hello people! I'm currently addicted to an anime Android game called epic seven. But another upcoming anime style game called overhit is very anticipated by many mobile gamers if anyone have knowledge about these games please tell what makes the other better. Overhit will come this end of May.

1 hour ago, Big Boar said:

Hello people! I'm currently addicted to an anime Android game called epic seven. But another upcoming anime style game called overhit is very anticipated by many mobile gamers if anyone have knowledge about these games please tell what makes the other better. Overhit will come this end of May.

overhit seems like a kings-raid style of gameplay (also the MC, ash, sounds like logi crowley, from alchemist code, could be just me)

and also nexon-styled gameplay, which is a no-bueno for me so ill probably avoid it

what made e7 stand out was couse of its style, and its f2p more than p2w (you can p2w to get stronger, but so far, as any game i've played, i only f2p and do i have a good team)

i probably wont try out overhit, ill stick to the current games im playing, being fate/go and e7