Graphics Team

Optic

[FLOAT_RIGHT]Shinonono-Houki-infinite-stratos.png.bd8bf00dfda24fc316e336f6083fd485.png[/FLOAT_RIGHT]Are you good at using Photoshop or similar graphics editing application?

Have you ever created:

• anime avatars?
  • anime signatures?
  • anime icons?

If so we would LOVE to have you on-board to help design some graphics for our community here at Anime Forums!

Duties would include:

• Opening up a graphics shop to create anime themed avatars/signatures for our members.
  • Designing visually appealing anime themed medals/badges (by cropping existing renders of your choosing and texturing them) to provide a boost for our Achievement system.

If you also have your own website/channel (e.g. deviantArt) then in return I'd be very happy to feature your portfolio or website/channel (e.g. DeviantArt, Twitter, etc.) in return for your services.

Please start a Conversation with me or reply here if you're interested!

I would like to apply as a Graphic Designer here well i'm saying that i'm just experienced with photoshop and not saying that i'm good just average lol I've created signatures and avatars , anime icons not really. Yes I got a deviantart account here http://refresh101.deviantart.com/

this is some of my works

signature_fisheye_by_refresh101-d8iw3b5.png.a1f2e845aca39e72e1fb16a6b187b30a.png

nyan_cat_by_refresh101-d8cp2ab.png.45dbff744ca3e0610804510d7dde9d2e.png

• Like 1

I'm interested, but sadly im not very confident in my Photoshop skillz.

I could try making some very simple stuff, whenever that would be badges and stuff.

and if you're okay with me helping, you should be bluntly honest if it looks bad.

this is some of my works

signature_fisheye_by_refresh101-d8iw3b5.png.7fe5ff7b181f97d4bf10ab6a23ca79db.png

nyan_cat_by_refresh101-d8cp2ab.png.563a44586aba6f5f808dc91b2fcb301c.png

Wow, these look awesome!

You seem good for the job.

• Like 2

Thank you so much @Manifesto and @ThatCynicalSnob for your offers. I'll be in touch this weekend with more details.

I would like to apply as a Graphic Designer here well i'm saying that i'm just experienced with photoshop and not saying that i'm good just average lol I've created signatures and avatars , anime icons not really. Yes I got a deviantart account here http://refresh101.deviantart.com/

You seem to be good with texturing, looks good. :)

I'm interested, but sadly im not very confident in my Photoshop skillz.

I'm open to any help we can get, the fact you're interested is great! Even if you can do any combination of basic vectors, cropping, gradients and magic wand that would be a great start. :)

• 3 months later...