What's annoying you?

Illusion of Terra

52 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I know this is sort of petty, but I am slightly annoyed that my food still has 20 minutes to go before its ready. I am so hungry.

Food is serious business! Not petty at all 😁

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

11 hours ago, ItsSammy said:

it simply feels like I have often missed out on many important experiences in my life since I am instead focused more on building a stable structure for my life and/or career rather than just enjoying life for the moment

last thing I want to say about this. Yeah, what you said describes most of my college years, especially the science part. One moment you are a high school graduate in your teens and the next you find yourself surrounded by people who have gotten married and have kids without you really noticing it because you've been too busy studying. This sort of thing can happen at a job too, so I think it's really important to find work which lets you have a personal life (unless work is your only purpose in life), otherwise life keeps passing by you.

(so much for unsolicited advice on the internet 😂)

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@XII360 never realized there was so much spam, since apparently only a fraction goes through. Do you guys have to go through every single post? Maybe captcha or something as a counter measure?

its not this bad usually, first time it was this bad that it toke a whole page though, and yea, we pretty much go through them xD (we can ignore them...but it'll show on our page, and idunno about the others, but i dislike that <.>)

captcha would be annoying to other users (if some users are already annoyed at whole "2 post-moderation stuff", how much more for captcha >.>...)

• Like 2

Well the fact SJWs are a thing, and seems like they aren't going away anytime soon. Maybe cause people in 1st world countries are so spoiled they forget how good they have it. Image living in the 3rd world country or a tribe, with no internet, no anime, no video games at all. You sit around all day waiting for the men to come back from killing some wild animals.  And just image to as a man having to hunt and kill your own food and skin it.  I think people forget how good they have it. 

Just think about this, while you are taking a shower, or laying in bed. Some girl in a 3rd world country at the age 14 is going to be a sex slave. Or has a disease were you bleed out your ears, eyes and nose. or have a fly bite you in the face to lay its larvae.  People need to be more grateful for what they have, instead of complaining all the time. 

Other thing is how they complain all the time, but never help anyone. When is the last time you saw a SJW helping anyone? All they want to do is sit behind their computer and complain. Though they could be helping the homeless, going to 3rd world countries and helping other people. Instead of doing nothing important.  Brie Larson is a good example, when is the last time you say her help anyone? All she does is complain. Its like please you are a rich white girl. You have nothing to complain about; why don't you help some people. 

Edited by Serge heartless
  • Agree 2

SJW, also see “Facebook Warriors” agreed, always someone saying something on FB or online but never doing anything to back it up. Yet the number of likes they get for having a thought about it like they actually are accomplishing something is beyond me.

Maybe if famous people talk about a problem it could shed light on a solution for us to use, but actually doing something would be a whole lot better, for sure.

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

I don't use buses anymore (as I have a car), but when I did use buses - buses running late annoyed me, and several drivers admitted they'd cut routes off so they could get back to the depot quicker just to get home - leaving passengers stranded at bus stops, very inconsiderate of them.

Edited by Banri
  • Like 3

@Kinbaryu you can't imagine how much that would annoy me. that is a major pet peeve of mine.

Just heard that the repairs of the pipe damage which they said beginning of last week would take about a week to fix has not even begun. The heck were those administration people doing for over a week. How I hate bureaucracy. 

• Sad 2

@Seshi I have hot water in general, but I can't use the shower because, apparently, one of the pipes that leads away from the shower burst. So they turned off that part of the water supply (the shower) to avoid the walls filling with water (not just in my apartment). So they have to exchange the pipe, but since that pipe is not part of my apartment (or anyone's apartment) we can't fix it, but the apartment complex management has to. Now I just heard that apparently they are not even close to fixing it (and I have not seen a single plumber car or person). So, who knows how long it will take. Really annoying not knowing when it'll be fixed.

• Like 1

@Seshi It's more complicated than that, but to make it short it is a bought apartment (not one I rent). To move, I'd have to sell it first, which takes a lot of bureaucracy (including civil law notary which you first have to hire and what not) and time. So anyway I put it, I'll be stuck. 

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@Seshi It's more complicated than that, but to make it short it is a bought apartment (not one I rent). To move, I'd have to sell it first, which takes a lot of bureaucracy (including civil law notary which you first have to hire and what not) and time. So anyway I put it, I'll be stuck. 

Hope it gets sorted soon :(

• Like 1

Had to get stuck with a needle three times  today when they tried to draw blood for my checkup. Sadly it’s not the first time they’ve had trouble finding a vein. No wonder I feel tired.

• Like 2