Sign in to follow this  
Seshi

Your Favorite Cosplays

I’ve done a few cosplays in the past, my favorite being Sakura from Naruto. I just got so much community involvement from that one. There were events going on JUST for the Naruto cosplayers.

The best ones though I think are the more rare/ unique cosplays that when you meet someone from the same game or anime there, you have that bond.

This happened when I cosplayed as a chara from Assasins Creed, and met a fellow Assassin who passed me some of their wares for free, just because we had that “brotherhood” 🤣 It was fun. I also enjoyed randomly throwing coins out of my pocket lol

What are some of your experiences and favorite cosplays?

• Like 2

I haven’t done a cosplay yet. I know people who do and they have some awesome costumes. I have a costume ready for when I decide to go to a convention. It’s Sharon out of Silent Hill. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I would say Jessica, dragon quest 8. Or rin tohsaka. Modern anime now, maybe someone from boku no hero, or attack on titan mikasa

Edited by Serge heartless

@Serge heartless I think someone from My hero academia would be a really good cosplay too. That would be fun in a large group, I’ll bet that’s pretty popular right now too.

Anyone been to a convention and see this there recently? *looking at you @ArchieKun & @Beocat 😉

@SeshiThere is a convention happening near mine next month, hoping to go. Hopefully there will be some Anime cosplays there :) 

This my favorite Dn'D cosplay.

2014-08-30 18.42.24.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

12 hours ago, Seshi said:

You planning a cosplay this time too?

I'm going as Sharon from Silent Hill as I don't have enough time to make an anime costume. Maybe next year my cosplay will be anime based :)

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Wow!! That’s exciting, I hope you have a great time with your first cosplay

@Seshi  Well, I started a new job at the beginning of April so I didn't plan to go to the Con this year (just as well).  That said, my favorite kid's cosplay is probably the Kiki outfit from Kiki's Delivery Service.  Everytime I'm at a con and I see a family who dressed their little girl up as Kiki it always makes me go "Awww!!!!" There was the kid who dressed up as Pikachu at one con too.  He was at a dance-off and they played the Pokémon themesong for them to dance too.  I bet you can all guess who won that round lol.  Other than that, there are too many good costumes to choose.  One year, most everyone was going as a scout from AoT which is a pretty impressive setup to make, but I also like seeing Dr. Whos, Sailor Scouts, and all.  I've never really picked a favorite...every new cosplay is a new "Whoa! You made that!? You have talent!" for me :)

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

14 hours ago, Beocat said:

@Seshi  Well, I started a new job at the beginning of April so I didn't plan to go to the Con this year (just as well).  That said, my favorite kid's cosplay is probably the Kiki outfit from Kiki's Delivery Service.  Everytime I'm at a con and I see a family who dressed their little girl up as Kiki it always makes me go "Awww!!!!" There was the kid who dressed up as Pikachu at one con too.  He was at a dance-off and they played the Pokémon themesong for them to dance too.  I bet you can all guess who won that round lol.  Other than that, there are too many good costumes to choose.  One year, most everyone was going as a scout from AoT which is a pretty impressive setup to make, but I also like seeing Dr. Whos, Sailor Scouts, and all.  I've never really picked a favorite...every new cosplay is a new "Whoa! You made that!? You have talent!" for me :)

Cosplay is like a whole new world :) I know a few people who cosplay as the Flash, Iron Man, various characters from the Walking Dead. And one of my friends has a DMC cosplay which I love :) 

• Like 1