Anime character's favorite quote?

Manifesto

• 3 weeks later...

"The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as experience. But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained. Because the mistake you made taking me as your opponent will leave you with no future." As said by Master Hades from Fairy Tail.

I really love this quote, it shows that the mistakes you make are considered experience which you learn from them. But with a true mistake, there is nothing to be gained. Just pure misfortune. If I had to choose, I would choose a mistake rather than a true mistake. We all make mistakes, whether be a not of a big deal mistake or a huge mistake. We all learn from them, and that gives us an advantage for the future as you know what to do when you're about to encounter said mistake again; you know the right choice. Life is all about learning and such. Live life to the fullest, nobody can stop you from that. :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't remember that many quotes that well, but there's one that still remains in my memories...

"I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone... a logical reason isn't needed, right?"

- from Detective Conan

Coming from a detective who depends on logic for his line of work, that is such an epic quote. Very naive and idealistic, but still one of my favorite quotes.

• 4 months later...
Don't let the regrets of your past trap you.

-Akihito Kanbara

When people hurt, they learn to hate.When people hurt others they become hated and racked with guilt.But knowing that pain allows people to become kind.Pain allows people to grow.How you grow is up to you.

-Jiraiya

If there's somewhere else you'd rather be, you should admit it! Don't lose the sight of what you really want!

-Shizuku Mizutani

The world cannot be changed with pretty worlds alone.

-Lelouch Vi Britania

Hurt me with truth. But don't ever comfort me with lies!

-Erza Scarlet

The truth is instead of bullying you, I really want to hold you tight.

-Kurosaki Tasuku

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

"We weep for the blood of a bird, but not for the blood of a fish. Blessed are those with a voice. If the dolls could speak, no doubt they'd scream, "I didn't want to become human." -Motoko Kusanagi

"The world is cruel, but also very beautiful." -Mikasa Ackerman

"You're gonna carry that weight." -Cowboy Bebop

"I felt like I was watching a dream I'd never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was all over." -Spike Spiegel

"Whatever happens, happens" -Spike Spiegel

• Like 1

"Most people don't try to become adults, they just can't stay children any longer."

- Kobayashi (from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)

When I first heard that quote, I actually teared up a little. If you think about it, it's really, really fucking deep.

• Agree 2

“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost." Even without the Alchemy bit that comes after this, that really true for the world.

• Geano locked this topic