Dragon Ball Super

EmperorQinmon

Who else heard the news?! A brand new Dragon Ball anime written by AKIRA TORIYMA will be debuting in 2 months!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-28/dragon-ball-gets-1st-new-tv-anime-in-18-years-in-july/.87608

It will be taking place after the events of Resurrection "F"! This is so kewl! x3

I find this interesting and I definitely want to see it. At least Toriyama will be more involved and maybe we can consider this a true sequel to DBZ, unlike DBGT.

Man, they are sure rebooting a lot of anime these days - Doraemon, Sailor Moon, Digimon, and now Dragon Ball.
Doraemon has been airing on and off since the early 1970s (1973)....wouldn't consider it a reboot. The second series aired from 1979 - 2005. It then picked up again in 2005 and still airs to this day. There have also been about 35 or 36 movies released in theaters...so yeah, definitely not a rebooted series as it's always consistently been around since 1979.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well...

I am all for this! haha I just hope it is better than GT. I didn't care much for that one. I do like most of the movies which I thought was going to be the result of this anime but a new series might be a good thing.

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic