What time do you sleep?

ThatCynicalSnob

I miss when I could do that. I'd just drink a Monster energy drink (those huge ones) and I'd be fine. I can't do that anymore. lol

I value my youthfulness and will cherish these small things until the day I can do them no longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it depends for me. If I'm tired/bored, I sleep at 10PM/11PM. If I'm not that bored, I sleep at 1AM/2AM. If I have a nice anime to watch, I sleep at 5AM/6AM. Sometimes I stay awake the whole day though.

It effects sometimes. But mostly if I'm bored/tired. Or else I won't sleep that easily.

• 1 month later...

Its depends on how well i am

if am unwell i go to bed at 11pm wake up at 5 am if am ok i stay up until 2 am and get up at 8am

if i have appointments like with my dr i go to bed at 11pm and get up in time for the appointment

Its depends on how well i am

if am unwell i go to bed at 11pm wake up at 5 am if am ok i stay up until 2 am and get up at 8am

if i have appointments like with my dr i go to bed at 11pm and get up in time for the appointment

really?! 6 hours of sleep?! i wish i could do that

when i don`t have anything to do in the morning, i usually sleep at 3 or 4 am. and wake up at ....hmmm....i`m not quite sure when i will eventually wake up, but the range differs from 9 to 11 hours. even if i set alarm it wouldn`t work. i would subconsciously turn it off or annihilate it somehow.

I'm still on holiday except for Thursday and Sunday, and because of that and a certain VN, I have been sleeping at 5AM... Yes 5AM.

It depends.

Right now about 3/4 AM. But when I get my fulltime job I'll be forced to bed earlier. And once everyweekend when I have drill I'm forced to go to bed early as I have to be up at 5/6.

I've always been a nightowl.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the days where I could stay up all night and watch anime. Even on my days off I can't do it anymore. xD

I usually go to bed around 10-1230pm and get up around 530am-630am at the latest. I like to get up early and I have a morning routine now. I have noticed that if I get up a few hours before work and not just in time to get ready and get to work my days have been better. I think it really works. I am way less stressed out during the day. xP

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I try to sleep at night these days, around 10pm - 12am, but my sleep cycle is still wonky, so I tend to wake up earlier than intended (2-4am) and fall asleep in the afternoon too.

It really depends! When I was working 3pm-11pm, I usually went to bed around 2am or 3am. When I was working graveyard shift (9pm-6am), I'd go to bed around 8am-10am. If I work early, then I'm probably in bed around 10pm-11pm.

Lately, because I'm not working, it depends what I've done in a day. It can be anywhere from 10pm-2am

The time I sleep largely depends on what I'm planning on doing the next day.

If I'm off to work the next day, I'll go to sleep about 23:00 and get up at 05:30.

If I'm off to school the next day, I'll go to sleep about 23:30 and get up at 07:45.

If I'm not doing either and I'm not in any danger of being busy (no cycling, chores etc) I'll go to sleep as late as 04:30 sometimes, after the sun's up.

• 3 months later...