Working!!!

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]A16648-1760415336.1427954261.jpg.8101fcfa6c3d7f78b98b12b4fb5414be.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The third season of Working!!

After watching the first two seasons I am anxiously looking forward to seeing the antics of the Wagnaria staff in the new season .

Coming this summer from A-1 Pictures.

• 2 months later...

A great start to the new season of Working!!! , we see everyone again and Otoo-san's wife is found . . . and lost again :?

I am looking forward to seeing more of Tankanashi and Inami over the rest of the series.

Another good episode this week , it seems as though Inami has made a little more progress, or she just fainted before she could hit Takanashi.

It also looks like Satou has finally begun trying to ask out Todoroki and the preview seems to point in hat direction as well , I hope that things go well for them and I hope Takanashi will realise that he likes Inami soon.

Another good episode this week , it seems as though Inami has made a little more progress, or she just fainted before she could hit Takanashi.

It also looks like Satou has finally begun trying to ask out Todoroki and the preview seems to point in hat direction as well , I hope that things go well for them and I hope Takanashi will realise that he likes Inami soon.

Ya i hope that Satou and Todoroki start going out but the anime does not have a romance tag so i don't think it is going to happen

Satou finally makes a move on Yachiyo , hopefully things go well for him.

It was great to see Yamada actually getting some work done , and without breaking anything too , though her motives were a little off.

Looking at the preview it seems like there may also be some progress with Takanashi and Inami in the next episode.

I am glad Satou finally got to tell Yachiyo how he feels I just hope the manager doesn't have any problems with the two of them and that Yachiyo accepts.

• Agree 1

Takanashi finally realises his feelings for Inami and then makes her cry , I am not pleased with Takanashi but Inami touched him without injuring him which is good , I hope that Takanashi and Inami make up soon.

Satou finally gets his feelings out to Yachiyo and she doesn't understand them and he is just as confused when she answers him and the manager does not seem pleased by Satou making a move on Yachiyo.

Hopefully they all get things straightened out soon.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Popura had quite a trippy dream @_@

Sadly with all that happened in this weeks episode there has been little progress on the Takanashi x Inami and the Satou x Yachiyo fronts but we did finally see Yamada find his sister Despite Souma's efforts.

• Agree 1

Yamada finally goes home and makes up with her mother and somehow manages to bring back Otoo's wife with her , hopefully she doesn't get lost again.

I really hope we get to see Satou x Yachiyo and Takanashi x Inoue start going out before the end of the season , I don't think I could handle another season of them slyly avoiding the progression @_@

God, that was close I thought otoo's wife will leave again xD (to buy milk, I was like what)

Ok the ship is real inamixtakanashi.

I'm glad that Takanashi is finally going to have to confront his feelings for Inami thanks to Yamada.

God, that was close I thought otoo's wife will leave again xD (to buy milk, I was like what)

Ok the ship is real inamixtakanashi.

I was laughing so hard when she tried to walk off :D:'(:D

Takanashi x Inami was always going to happen , I'm just glad its almost time for them to get together xD

I'm glad that Takanashi is finally going to have to confront his feelings for Inami thanks to Yamada.

I was laughing so hard when she tried to walk off :D:'(:D

Takanashi x Inami was always going to happen , I'm just glad its almost time for them to get together xD

Yeah, I dont know why but I feel like I deserved all of this plot progression.

After the first two seasons, was not really having any of it. But on the other hand Im sad the show is gonna end ;-;

Yeah, I dont know why but I feel like I deserved all of this plot progression.

After the first two seasons, was not really having any of it. But on the other hand Im sad the show is gonna end ;-;

Too true , the story did digress a bit too much but even so it was still enjoyable.

I still want to see more of Takanashi's mother (I can't remember if we have even seen her before @_@).

Too true , the story did digress a bit too much but even so it was still enjoyable.

I still want to see more of Takanashi's mother (I can't remember if we have even seen her before @_@).

nah I dont think we have seen her, we have only seen his older sister ex-husband. xD

The M character lol :P

I hope we at least get to see Takanashi's mother before the series ends.

yeah me too, considering she have yamada's mother as a staff (special agent xD).

she must be some badass character xD.

yeah me too, considering she have yamada's mother as a staff (special agent xD).

she must be some badass character xD.

true , though they may turn our ideas upside down and she could be the opposite of what we think , that could be a funny episode :P

true , though they may turn our ideas upside down and she could be the opposite of what we think , that could be a funny episode :P

well they did that with izumi nee-san editor, I thought she was a man, I mean the VA was kirito's VA xD.

Another good episode.

The joke always got me xD. When she was gone from her sit I literally burst out laughing xD.

And also about otoo's family wow I doubt haruna-san is human at all now xD.

And all the ship is developing nicely, Im happy.

overall 5/5.

So finally takanashi accept it that he is in love with inami..

Now its only shatou and yachiyo left. Damn I wish someone confess before this series is finished (3/2 episodes left).

• Geano locked this topic