Working!!!

Yuuki_Radosian

So finally takanashi accept it that he is in love with inami..

He was way to stubborn about it for way too long , I'm glad he finally accepted it.

Now its only shatou and yachiyo left. Damn I wish someone confess before this series is finished (3/2 episodes left).

I do hope Satou and Yachiyo get together before the end of the series , otherwise it will be one of the most annoying unfinished story lines of all anime (for me at least).

me literally after satou confessed and yachiyo accepted it.

[spoiler=.gif]tumblr_meivrza9dl1qih9gi.gif.117746db16bbc1090fdb6d54e6b1309a.gif

I mean finally its here, after couple of seasons, tons of episodes, he finally confessed.

looking forward to the next episode.

I thought it was brilliant but I am still mad at how long it took him to confess and how thick Yachiyo was ...

Still I hate how the Takanashi x Inami story is not being addressed and is being left for the last episodes and from the looks of the PV the next episode is going to be focused on something completely off topic and if that happens then we won't be able to see Inami meet Takanashi's mother unless it's his mother who reveals his feelings to her when they meet :'(

Again another good episode, damn I feel sad after hearing yachiyo wanted to quit but I guess that was needed to advance the plot, and yamada(kirio) I actually thought that you are as stupid as you look xD but after seeing this episode I can see that you are not that 'stupid' xD. And takanashi mother is scary af.

Edited by Guest

And takanashi mother is scary af.

That's an understatement .

I feel that there is still a lot with Takanashi and Inami that is going to be left out because they left it to the last episode and it is really annoying me , I hope the last episode is good enough to redeem the fact that it has been left for so long.

A good final episode but so much left unanswered , and with what happened with Takanashi near the end.

I hope the movie isn't as odd as the PV looked but that aside I am really looking forward to the movie hopefully it will wrap things up nicely.

I am glad Inami finally stood up to her father , and it was hilarious when he found out Takanashi cross-dressed as well as the communication through fists.

Wondering why this isnt in the finished airing titles but oh well.

Finally got the time to finished it, was a good episode, lack conclusion, bad pv, just the usual working! xD.

And I am looking forward to the 1 hour movie, though the pv did surprised me.

As for the episode itself it was good like usual, yamada made me remember about those episodes, though some of them are just recent. And embarassed inami is definitely the best inami.

[spoiler=.jpg]rKPE23T.thumb.png.a6dc8c58b5897cc743086646d856d580.png

and also..

"Where's your wife?"

"She went missing again."

(ノ^◡^)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic