Running out of Ideas

Shiroe

Well do you have a current weekly reaction topic?

Any series you’re streaming that you talk about when they are released? Sorry I haven’t checked out your channel yet 😣

What about discussing your candidates from the past for a reboot/remake and what would make them good for the future of anime viewers 

BTW since this is an anime based discussion  I think you should move the thread to the anime section.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Sorry I haven’t checked out your channel yet 😣

Haha, yeah. I'm not upset, my channel is pretty tiny, afterall. There's only three videos on it so far.  You can find it in my signature. 

12 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Well do you have a current weekly reaction topic?

Any series you’re streaming that you talk about when they are released?

What about discussing your candidates from the past for a reboot/remake and what would make them good for the future of anime viewers 

I like your suggestions; I think comparing old stuff to new stuff (like FMA, HxH, Fruits Basket, etc.) would be a good idea. The only issue I have with doing something like that right now is that I feel pretty uncomfortable with my voice and I think talking into a microphone would just be awkward for me and the people watching. Eventually I want to talk about/review things as they premiere, like maybe chapter/episode reviews of stuff I'm interested in. That's my "end" goal, to be honest.

14 minutes ago, Seshi said:

BTW since this is an anime based discussion  I think you should move the thread to the anime section.

I was considering making this thread in anime, but I figured it wasn't directly related enough. If you think it's a good idea, then I'll follow your advice Seshi-senpai

Image result for salute anime

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1