What would you want from an anime YouTuber?

Shiroe

Well, of course, that's assuming you watch YouTube videos, and even moreso, assuming you watch anime YouTubers.

Anyways, I'm trying to make YouTube videos, but I'm kind of stumped right now. I figured that if I was going to make a video for someone, I'd make it for someone from AF since you guys are so nice

What kind of stuff would you guys want to see?

• Friendly 1

I’d like to see some ratings type videos, with clips from the shows you are rating.

These could be nice for many types of lists, such as top 10 favorites of all time, anime movies, currently airing top faves, etc... and the best part about this type of list, is that you'll get followers depending on your niche. If you are known for liking a specific type of anime for instance, your fans will come back to see more of your content like that- because they have similar tastes and interests.

So if you haven’t discovered your niche yet, maybe start by posting a few reviews on your channel in the genre that you like the most and go from there 

• Like 1

Well, make a review of anime for this season and the upcoming ones and turn this into a series if you want to. Watch an anime and give your opinion on it.

You could give it ratings based on visuals, character development, storyline and innovation (if it has any unique elements you would like to point out) and many more. I mean like an in-depth review of the anime, with research and with a script you would write based on the anime. I guess these type of videos are quite time consuming so you wouldn't be able to bring them out every day.

Of course there are many ways to grow your channel, for example with creating funny content like in this particular video xD

Edited by Muco
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kinbaryu said:

I'm not too comfortable with my voice just yet

You're not alone with that one, it's a common thing for new YouTubers, but the more videos you post the more comfortable you will become, it'll likely take time though.

Good luck!

• Agree 1

I follow a few anime youtubers mostly for news, and to get perspective even if I do not always agree with their opinions.

One thing I would like to see more is a youtuber that covers a few anime news stories like a lot of gaming, or tech channels. Though then youtuber is harder on anime content being shown then they are for gaming.

• Like 1