Favorite Anime couple

Well there was Kana and Izumi but that ended ;.;

But as of now It's probably Juvia and Gray even though theyre not canon yet xD

Or perhaps Satomi and Izumi for now xD

• Like 1

I don't quite watch animes that have a romantic genre because I just don't find it very much amusing to watch and I easily get tired of all those smooshy stuffs. So here is my best anime couple. From Fairytail.

fairytail-couple.jpg.fea7f188c244fecb2a460fc9235547fd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ryuji said:
My favorite anime couples:

Shana and Yūji from Shakugan no Shana
Banri and Kaga from Golden Time
Louise and Saito from Familiar of Zero
Taiga and Ryuji from Toradora

i agree i might also add Yuuto and Haruka from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu i would add a lot more i can think of like 20 but that's too much work

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm...this question got me troubled so I had a long flashback of all the anime couples I've encoutered and here are my top 3 results:

3) Akatsuki & Miu (Hagure yuusha no aesthetica)
DON'T ASK ME WHY.JUST BECAUSE. adhjefo90thudh

2)Takuma & Tamaki (Hiiro no kakera)
kawaiiii~

1)Gin & Hotaru (Hotarubi no mori e)
still crying...............

(omg alla those anime begin with 'h' O.o )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
"Yuuki_Radosian said:

Who is your Favorite anime couple (that is actually a couple)?

My favorite is probably Renton and Eureka (Eureka 7)

(Eureka on the left , Renton on the right)

OMG renton and eureka jesus christ that has to be my ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My favourite anime couple wpuld probably be Sawako and Kazehaya from Kimi Ni Todoke ^_^

LOL Im watching that again for 3rd time... They are too cute together it would be cool if there where girls like sawako only without the terrifying smile and also maybe yoshida chan (chizu) lol shes at least better than the tomboys i know haha ^_^

• Like 1

I gotta go with Misaki and Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! I had more, but they were more ships that are docked...These are the only two I could think of that end up being a couple. :blush::P

Kaichou-wa-maid-sama-kaichou-wa-maid-sama-25728343-1280-720.thumb.jpg.c792977ddf3e348e571dade014193c01.jpg

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

For me it's gotta be Kaga Koko and Tada Banri from Golden Time , I may be a little biased on this because I find Koko to be absolutely the cutest thing ever but still they are one of the best "actual" couples imo! Just look at them ! <3

9c9274d09b9e906f04f4448d296d9404.jpg.8c3de2775cc687fa108ac20d34c2b298.jpg

(and YES ! he has pants on, don't freak out everybody :P)

• Like 4

For me it's gotta be Kaga Koko and Tada Banri from Golden Time , I may be a little biased on this because I find Koko to be absolutely the cutest thing ever but still they are one of the best "actual" couples imo! Just look at them ! 3

I still haven't watched Golden Time @_@ , I really need to catch up on some of my anime ...

and they do look quite cute together :P

"Yuuki_Radosian said:
For this one I think so but there's no harm is saying your favorite non cannon couple either :P

Well, in that case....

Izumi Koushirou x Tachikawa Mimi from the Digimon series. lol

Rock and Revy from Black Lagoon, sadly it's a ship( if you know what I mean ) that has yet to sail... sigh.

Oh good choice iv'e watched that it made me cry multiple times pretty sad at times lol yeah i quite like that anime revy badass with 2 colts (guns)

• 3 weeks later...

Gin x Hotaru, they are just cute together, but well it never really happened(canon)until in the end of the movie. (Hotarubi no mori e)

Inaba x Taichi, she always blushes and looks happy when she was with him and I think thats cute xD. (Kokoro Connect)

This didnt really happen but I think it would be perfect if it happens, Takaki x Akari they both love each other but it just didnt work out..(5cm per second)

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic