Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest and Birthright

Ryuji

Which version of Fire Emblem Fates are you buying?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Fire Emblem Fates are you buying?

• Conquest (Nohr)
    • Birthright (Hoshida)
    • Both

Right now you can get the Conquest bundle (what I'm getting), which includes a physical copy of Conquest and you get a digital download for Birthright. Birthright bundle is just the opposite.

Also, are you talking about the girl version of Corrin? :P

SWEET

And yes, baby kamui

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The preorder special bundle that contained all 3 games in one cartridge sold out back in Nov. 2015 xP

I'm going to be buying physical copies of Birthright and Conquest. (I don't have space for a digital download of the game xP)

My main reason for wanting Conquest:

b28360aa3cf53c67ea4cffb74f949899.jpg.27205caf655151322c8bc4812dad81b1.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

*BREAKING NEWS ALERT*

Nintendo has revealed a special Fire Emblem Fates New 3DS XL! Note that the game is not included. Pricing will be set at $199.99.

fire_emblem_fates_new_3ds_xl_1.thumb.jpg.abad5b75a5631ce2c83ca1a096c41dcb.jpg

Also, map DLC is planned for Fates starting at launch. New content will be released weekly beginning on February 19.

Although this looks amazing, I already have the Majoras Mask New3DSXL and plus I think this 3DS looks a bit bland. I think Japan got the better deal, but I might get one eventually.

This 3DS is for Japan only:

new-nintendo-3ds-fire-emblem-if-cover-plates-pack-black-409017.7.thumb.jpg.08e96de013f71cc40b864826d513bc10.jpg

Edited by Guest

an article I found, in case you're interested

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-fates-removes-petting-mini-game-in-the-west/

I thought it would be fun to pet your characters but meh....they never keep anything fun

This makes me feel the need to buy a Japanese 3ds as well as Japanese copies of Fire Emblem Fates....

I was looking forward to this feature....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The worst part is, the majority of the dialog in the game comes from that mode, or a least a huge chunk. This is suppose to replace support conversations, you know.

Knowing NOA, this won't even be replaced.

Thankfully, the only news source is Kotaku. I get that Kotaku should count for interview source as much as anyone else, but before I go on a full riot, I want to hear it from at least one other source.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

I would normally say thank goodness. That feature has been creeping me out ever since it was revealed. But it feels so weird that a whole feature has been removed...

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much. Kotaku is known for wording things oddly, if not downright falsely to get clickbait articles. They're are less reliable sites, sure, but Kotaku is has a pretty low reputation.

Fact is, there is no press release saying such content is removed by NOA, so I would wait until another source who've played the game says otherwise.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...