Wish granted, but...

Granted but you become blind and can't read them.

I wish for an Optic in a bottle for my very own! :P

Granted but it eats all the people it isn't loyal to.

I wish for a real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle. :P

I wish for a real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle. :P

Granted but the bottle is completely airtight and due to the lack of fresh air in the bottle after about 3 minutes Optic is no longer daijoubu . . .

I wish I had fully functional and completely retractable wings.

• Funny 1

Granted but you fly too close to the sun and die.

I wish for a real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle with a few tiny air holes in it.

• 2 weeks later...

How did I get involved in this bottle business? :D

Granted, but I decided that @Ryuji would benefit more from a real life Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia and went off on a quest to do this but got distracted and the bottle exploded as a result.

I wish I had a car that could fly.

uzume-uranus-huh.jpg.cd50395e657bd5a73842867b86e27055.jpg

How did I get involved in this bottle business? :D

I don't really know :P and I'm the one who started it xP I guess you are a djinni Optic xP

Granted, but you never see nor speak to your family or friends again.

I wish for a real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle with a few tiny air holes in it and neither the bottle nor Optic can explode!

I wish for a real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle with a few tiny air holes in it and neither the bottle nor Optic can explode!

Granted but you cant give Optic any food or water , this leads to more undaijoubu-ness.

I wish I could bring anything with an image to life and put them back into image form at will.

Granted, but the life form refuses to change back into image form and disobeys you.

I wish I had magic powers, so I could do anything I want.

• 2 months later...

Granted but all you want to do with your magic powers is to sleep for all eternity without dying but at the same time without ever waking up.

I wish for a real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle with a few tiny air holes in it and neither the bottle nor Optic can explode nor can anything happen that leads Optic or myself to undaijoubu-ness. :P

Granted, But Optic is an evil Genie IRL:naughty:

( I couldn't find any other emoji with horns xD)

I wish I had another book to read other than fast Food Nation xD

Granted but it's a book on how to eat a bagel.

I wish for a nice real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle with a few tiny air holes in it and neither the bottle nor Optic can explode nor can anything happen that leads Optic or myself to undaijoubu-ness. :P

• 1 year later...

Granted, with some delay.

You have been granted a real life optic in a bottle. It will never explode, and it will always be fine. The air holes are difficult to see, but, as requested, they are present. I hope you find our service satisfactory.

b937005976ed47069d498d47fcacd3a7.png.d2a708d1f3c21414acf0baed2cd30597.png

Though, why you would ever particularly care to have such a thing, I cannot begin to fathom - but I'm here to grant wishes, not understand them, so it isn't really any of my concern. Maybe you're a gun nut or something. Either way, enjoy.

As for myself, I'm fairly easy to please, so at the moment I wish there were a ramen restaurant within a two block radius of my place of residence, of appreciable quality.

• 3 months later...

Granted. You'll have the most amazingly terrible you could ever imagine. What that time will entail, however, I don't know - that's entirely up to you! With that said, one thing we can say for certain is that you aren't going to enjoy it. Counseling may be required once it's all said and done.

I wish for an end to world hunger.

Granted but your shifts are perfect accept for the the face stays the same in every shift.

I wish to be the best assassin in existence....

granted but in doing so you will need to fulfil two full time jobs for the rest of your life by day a slaughterer in an abattoir and in the evenings a funeral director

I wish - what wait , it wont come true if every one knows the wish :P

wishing is so hard , so I wish I was able to be more active on the forums at times

• 1 month later...

wish granted, but your customers/clients are jerks or hard to work with and they will not pay you unless they are 100% satisfied and there are absolutely no flaws.

I wish teleportation beams existed.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but an accident involving you and a fly being teleported together transformed you into Brycecfly.

I wish I'm more charismatic and charming.