Wish granted, but...

Granted, but you love to hug him so much you hug so tightly that he suffocates and dies...

I wish I could finish the fanfic I've writing for the past decade.

Granted, but then you find yourself in a strange placw, and things start happening that your anxiety returns.

I wish that the only limitations I had were what people notice on first sight.

Granted, but you work and ideas are so good that people will not leave you alone, even to sleep.

I wish I could go back in time, so that I can learn what really happened in well-known historical periods.

Granted, but the happiness you feel does not seem genuine, ending up making you feel worse inside.

I wish that I not only had the time to do what I wanted, but to also be able to do it without being interrupted by any kind of distraction.

Granted, but all the guys start chasing after you and seeing you as a big, juicy steak and your female peers want to end up hurting you because you are too cute.

I wish that I could gather all the leaders of the world into one room and get them to shed each other's blood.

wish granted, but your customers/clients are jerks or hard to work with and they will not pay you unless they are 100% satisfied and there are absolutely no flaws.

I wish teleportation beams existed.

I had to laugh a bit at this one because my clients would be solely on the internet this isn't actually incorrect.

Anyways, Granted, but it always cleans itself making it hard to sleep at night or even enjoy other comforts.

I wish I had the courage to sing to other people.

• Like 1

Granted, but no matter what you do, people start throwing objects at you or trying to cover their ears.

I wish that people would not statistics as 100% proof of an idea being true.

• 1 year later...