Wish granted, but...

Fun game I've seen on a few forums. First poster makes a wish, the next poster adds a condition on that wish that makes it turn out in an unpleasant or unintended way, then makes their own wish and the cycle repeats itself.

To kick things off, I shall wish for a new computer~

I'm familiar with this game as Doom Desire (because of Jirachi's signature move)

Anyways

Done but it is filled with viruses and not even the smartest computer geek can get rid of them.

I wish for the ability to stop time so I can watch all the anime I want without having to worry about being late for anything.

Done but it's so terrible and full of static that you can't tell anything from it.

I wish for dragons in real life.

Granted but you EmperorQinmon forget everything you ever knew about CODE:Lyoko and can never retain the information again.

I wish that my final exams were over already.

Granted, but it is very deadly.

I wish we would get a trailer for Digimon Tri. today.

That makes it better though, I could use it to fight for justice, or to get free cable TV.

Anyways:

Granted, but it turns out Cheetah Kid contains extremely powerful mind-controlling subliminal messages and all of the readers become cannibalistic and zombie-like, ultimately leading to the death of mankind~

I wish I didn't need to sleep.

(It's deadly to you)

Granted, but someone else needs to sleep for you. And after they sleep 8 hours their life force diminishes.

I wish that my avatar was higher quality.

( OH GAWSH, WHY?!)

Granted, but now you have so many they take up every nook and cranny of your house.

I wish that GameFreak would announce the new Pokemon games already.

Granted but you and everyone that plays it in the first moth of release get trapped inside the game and pokemon are as dangerous as they would be in our world.

I wish I had Kise Ryouta's special ability Perfect Copy (he can copy anything anyone does [as in movements , eg: a jump or a scoop shot that someone else does] that he sees perfectly).

Granted, but you can't control it so your start randomly doing perfectly the worst things possible thing at the worst possible times. (Example: Perfectly singing "Staying Alive" at a funeral)

I wish that my sore throat was gone.

• Funny 2

Granted but it is replaced by a permanent sore back.

I wish that the new Pokemon game would be announced and everyone that plays it in the first moth of release get trapped inside the game and Pokemon are as dangerous as they would be in our world.

I wish that the new Pokemon game would be announced and everyone that plays it in the first moth of release get trapped inside the game and Pokemon are as dangerous as they would be in our world.

Granted but it's no longer fun .

I wish that magic (anime style) was real.

Granted but you never get to use it because you die the day before you were supposed to taught how to use it.

I wish real people looked like anime characters.

Granted but your body fuses with the Rinnegan so you are the Rinnegan.

I wish for more awesome friends on here.

Granted, but we all turn out to be hardcore yanderes and start stalking you and eliminating everyone who looks at you.

I'm actually okay with that :P

I wish my car could fly.

Granted but you crash into a tree.

I wish for food.