Oi.

Bynn

I have been lurking around the nets for a bit and I came across this place via google search xD

My name is Ivan, also known as Bynn, I am Graphic Designer(Ava, Sig making, etc) who's been jumping from one place to another.

My favorite animes are(in no order) Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the Shell(Movie), Metropolis(Movie), Hunter x Hunter, Mushishi and many more.

I don't have a favorite Manga since I don't read much other than One Piece, Bleach and Tokyo Ghoul:Re.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask. Nice to meet you :D

• Like 2

Welcome to Anime Forums, Bynn! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Do you play any video games? If so, have any favorite genres/titles?

I do but they are quite old, due to finances I can't afford console or new game titles xD.

My Favorites would be Platformer/Adventure with a little bit of Puzzle on the side.

My favorites would be(In no order)

Rayman 2 & 3

Killer Instinct

Chrono Trigger

Megaman X4 and 5

Jak and Daxter(up to 3)

Ratchet & Clank(Up Your Asernal being the last one I played)

Alundra(Recently started to play it and almost done with it)

Yeah pretty outdated with gaming, sorry xD.

I do recognize a lot of those titles, but I've actually only ever played Chrono Trigger. That was a pretty fun game, but the final boss was kinda hard. >_<

The right bit is all powerful. xD

• Like 1

Hello Bynn, welcome to Anime Forums. :) Pleasure to have you on-board.

I have been lurking around the nets for a bit and I came across this place via google search xD

Glad to see we're getting some Google search result exposure. What search term brought you here if you don't mind me asking? :)

Hello Bynn, welcome to Anime Forums. :) Pleasure to have you on-board.

Glad to see we're getting some Google search result exposure. What search term brought you here if you don't mind me asking? :)

Anime forums and Anime Boards, just to see what might pop up. A lot inactive forums..

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Yes I agree, I do miss the days where there were dozens and dozens of Anime forums.

It seems anime blogs and anime social media channels are more active these days. I do hope we can turn that around though. ;)

• Like 1

Welcome Bynn , Yuuki desu , Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :P

I have to say HxH and Mushishi are on my favorites list as well , along with Rachet and Clank and Jack and Daxter.

(^ v ^ ) childhood memories.

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard. Oh, which Hunter x Hunter anime do you like?

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard. Oh, which Hunter x Hunter anime do you like?

2011 Version, though the 1999 version is still good, The 2011 version was a complete adaption from the manga which I prefer.

2011 Version, though the 1999 version is still good, The 2011 version was a complete adaption from the manga which I prefer.

One day I will watch the 2k11 version. I love the manga, yet the fact that it's a better adaptation hasn't drawn me in. Weird, eh?