Sign in to follow this  
Ciara

Official Thread for AN Meetups/Reunion

I suppose the Singapore trip will be considered a meetup!

However, I'm sure we will make many more!

Throw in ideas here! :)

(P.S: Can someone edit the title please? Omit the first "reunion."

Optic: Done!

Let's find a common ground... we will travel to Japan, and try to locate the studio HQs, centers, landmarks that created/inspired the titles we all adore. If we could find a sponsor for that. ^^;

With more people,we can book a dorm which in return becomes in expensive. With much envy, I have seen a few associates done it.

Japan is a good middle-ground from a distance and airfare perspective for all regions involved. :)

Of course, if everyone is interested to come down under to Australia, I am sure Caroline and I could organise something awesome. ;)

Koala park! :P

• Like 1

As I was on my Europe holiday last year I'm really keen to attend the next reunion. Please keep us posted on details for the next one! :D

• Like 1

Just reviving this..

I will have a reunion with Lindsay in the Netherlands in 2014.. Hahah! My earning is in the works.. Crossing my fingers that it alll pulls true and that it will be a good season too! *aiming for late spring of mid summer*

I have plans to drop by Singapore around October or November (we might meet again, monsoon weather). Ahh, lets get planning! Even if it is long term. ~_~

• Like 1