• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be deceived... sometimes they turn out to be man-eating aliens :P

Please stop ruining my imagination :P

I like to think of them as humans xD.

• Like 1

After reading all the post in this thread, I feel bad and also lucky(Im sorry, Im a selfish person).

[spoiler=just my nonsensical writing as usual]human.., no I mean any kind of species in this world is born with a partner, its not because religious reason or stuff like that no, its not. Its more like if you think about it, what is the purpose of life? why are we living? surely you dont live to be a salaryman then retire then die. There is that obviously a goal, I havent think about it that far, but that goal is I think to be happy, there are a lot of ways to be happy without partner/friends/lover/pc..

wait, cross pc out.

Getting back in the topic there are a lot of ways to be happy obviously but I dont know, people said to be happy is to live your life with your loved ones another said to be happy is to have a child. Its complicated, a lot of different people, different opinions. But most simplest way to be happy is to have someone that understands you and stay by your side, it will make you happy every single day knowing there is atleast one person that cares about you, but if you look at it objectively it means there are 2 people in what Im talking about, person b need to be friend with person a, people tend to think that they are person a and just waiting/hoping to have some friends that can understand him/her but why not try to become the person b and get close to someone that way you can get a friends too, after you understands what person a thinks/after person a think you are a close friend and trusted, its normal for person a to care about person b too. Simply put, not everyone is person a.

source : me, Im person b.

anyway I wish people to live a happy life, because onii-chan always care about you, and cant stand watching people living a hard life. :P

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

After reading all the post in this thread, I feel bad and also lucky(Im sorry, Im a selfish person).

[spoiler=just my nonsensical writing as usual]human.., no I mean any kind of species in this world is born with a partner, its not because religious reason or stuff like that no, its not. Its more like if you think about it, what is the purpose of life? why are we living? surely you dont live to be a salaryman then retire then die. There is that obviously a goal, I havent think about it that far, but that goal is I think to be happy, there are a lot of ways to be happy without partner/friends/lover/pc..

wait, cross pc out.

Getting back in the topic there are a lot of ways to be happy obviously but I dont know, people said to be happy is to live your life with your loved ones another said to be happy is to have a child. Its complicated, a lot of different people, different opinions. But most simplest way to be happy is to have someone that understands you and stay by your side, it will make you happy every single day knowing there is atleast one person that cares about you, but if you look at it objectively it means there are 2 people in what Im talking about, person b need to be friend with person a, people tend to think that they are person a and just waiting/hoping to have some friends that can understand him/her but why not try to become the person b and get close to someone that way you can get a friends too, after you understands what person a thinks/after person a think you are a close friend and trusted, its normal for person a to care about person b too. Simply put, not everyone is person a.

source : me, Im person b.

anyway I wish people to live a happy life, because onii-chan always care about you, and cant stand watching people living a hard life. :P

yep good one :) i agree!

• 2 weeks later...

iv had alot of friends irl due to a lack of internet over the years but iv never felt a real connection with any of these people and the more i hang out with them the more i feel like im losing myself and who i actually am . that's why forums like this are really good for me because its the only place i can be myself and express my feelings freely i think as well as keep me reminded of who i am . when ever i bring up anime to my friends i usually get shot down right away and it makes me crawl deeper into my shell. i just want to graduate high school so i can go to college and hang out with like minded people maybe for once and see that im not weird. the only reason i still hangout with some of these people is because i feel like if i dont then ill possibley get bullied or i will have to tell them the truth and hurt them . now don't get me wrong there are a few people here and there that are actually mature and nice to hang out with from time to time but yeah thats my irl social life righ now :P

• Agree 1

iv had alot of friends irl due to a lack of internet over the years but iv never felt a real connection with any of these people and the more i hang out with them the more i feel like im losing myself and who i actually am . that's why forums like this are really good for me because its the only place i can be myself and express my feelings freely i think as well as keep me reminded of who i am . when ever i bring up anime to my friends i usually get shot down right away and it makes me crawl deeper into my shell. i just want to graduate high school so i can go to college and hang out with like minded people maybe for once and see that im not weird. the only reason i still hangout with some of these people is because i feel like if i dont then ill possibley get bullied or i will have to tell them the truth and hurt them . now don't get me wrong there are a few people here and there that are actually mature and nice to hang out with from time to time but yeah thats my irl social life righ now :P

I TOTALY agree with you that is exacly how i feel.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was never the type to have many friends. I usually had one good friend I'd get along well with during my school days, but as I've come to find out later in life I'm definitely more of a loner. I have a few internet friends I chat with occasionally, but it's nothing too serious.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't always get our schedules to match...but when we do, it's like we're little kids again!

I love these people, they're fun to be around more often than not! Plus, they're not bothered by my more off-the-wall interests. :)

Funny thing is, one friend called my Super Retro Trio my "Triple Threat" system. It's an appropriate name...due to the threat of being able to take my time away due to all that gaming! :P

So yeah, great guys, I say.

Edited by Guest

I have and love my friends in real life. Although I can be shy at times I have always been a social person.

My only problem is I have no friends to talk anime or manga with. I try my best to go to conventions and other gatherings if I hear about them but I can't find anyone local to share that big part of my life with. I use to play card games as well like Magic and I use to have to travel to do all of that stuff. xD

• Like 1

Not really, I used to have a friend, it was a sharp knife or blade of glass, we would talk to each other and draw pictures on my skin, then my family took it away and told me that's bad for me. I know one person but they treat me like crap and the other ignores me cause I'm Gay and Christians can't be friends with Gays, I'm so alone and sad.

I know one person but they treat me like crap and the other ignores me cause I'm Gay and Christians can't be friends with Gays, I'm so alone and sad.

That's a bit racistic, don't you think? Although, I can't blame you, it happens more often than it should (and most of my family is like that as well :/) I'm a christian, too and I have a couple of gay friends, though... I never understood why a person's sexual preferences have anything to do with religion, that's stupid

• Agree 1

That's a bit racistic, don't you think? Although, I can't blame you, it happens more often than it should (and most of my family is like that as well :/) I'm a christian, too and I have a couple of gay friends, though... I never understood why a person's sexual preferences have anything to do with religion, that's stupid

Me either, but that's how they treat me, I've even started lying that I'm not Gay just to get everyone off my back.

I also consider myself a Christian, just a very bad one.

Me either, but that's how they treat me, I've even started lying that I'm not Gay just to get everyone off my back.

seriously, what kind of crappy people do you associate with? (no ofence but if they treat you like that for such an idiotic reason, then they must be crappy ._. )

I also consider myself a Christian, just a very bad one.

are you a serial killer or something? otherwise, why would you say that about yourself?

seriously, what kind of crappy people do you associate with? (no ofence but if they treat you like that for such an idiotic reason, then they must be crappy ._. )

are you a serial killer or something? otherwise, why would you say that about yourself?

My family...

Heck no, I just don't live up to Jesus example, I mean I swear, I lie. All things we shouldn't do.

I just have a really bad view of myself.

Edited by Guest

My family...

:/

Heck no, I just don't live up to Jesus example, I mean I swear, I lie. All things we shouldn't do.

That's called 'being human' you know... I'm 100% sure you have your good points as well. Just because the others don't see them, it doesn't mean they don't exist

• Like 1

Not really, I used to have a friend, it was a sharp knife or blade of glass, we would talk to each other and draw pictures on my skin, then my family took it away and told me that's bad for me. I know one person but they treat me like crap and the other ignores me cause I'm Gay and Christians can't be friends with Gays, I'm so alone and sad.

Gay is happiness.

My, my! So much negativity in this thread. And a lot of loneliness. Then again, this is the internet...There are reasons why none of us here are discussing team sports, or piling in the car with 8 or 9 people all drunk on cheap beer and heading to the next club.

25rgg07.jpg.fdec1489a03281de313ce6cb429489b1.jpg

But once you realize that you have more to offer than this^, then you can be happy with yourself and make a few friends along the way.

Hence, few.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

ehh my irl friends are okay, they're nice people and we have fun, but I'm a totally different person from the internet and from real life, I'm not really my full self around my irl friends because they don't typically understand my humor. definitely prefer my internet friends

• Agree 2