The Walking Dead

Corrupt

One of the best shows on TV, about to premier it's 3rd season this Sunday! I cannot wait. I just went to Hollywood Horror Nights at Universal Studios and went to both of the Walking Dead attractions I saw a sneak peak into the 3rd season and it looks pretty sweet. We can talk about your favorite characters, episodes, and thoughts behind the series. I hope that some of you like it as much as I do!

Just a point if you have not watched most the episodes most likely this thread with contain spoilers.

I love this Series! At some points it actually scared me plus it really got me into the game Left 4 Dead 1/2.

My favourite character (forgot his name) is the guy with the crossbow, he is pretty much the only down to earth person in this situation. I like how he is able to get control of his life during everything what has been going on. Haven't finished season 2 yet.

• 3 months later...

Well sadly I lost interest in Season 3 after the second episode, maybe the toll of the main characters dying are getting to me or maybe I'm just wishing we would see more signs of an outside rescue or more survivors in other countries. They did hint another country was working on a cure for the infection back in Season 1 during the CDC.

I'll probably get this one on DVD or Blu-ray when it is ready. :)

• 2 months later...

Started watching this again and am up to episode 13! Love it more than Season 2!

Thoughts so far:

I love how Glen is so much more assertive after that incident with Maggie in Woodbury. I am pretty torn on my opinion of the Governor/Phillip so far, seemed chilling he killed over 10 national guards for their equipment and weapons but at the same time it's all about survival. Rick's hallucinations are annoying but damn, after losing Lori that was to be expected especially after all those vows he made in Season 2 during the Shane saga...

• 1 year later...
Bump!

I stopped watching it half way Season 2, I just couldn't get through it =( Should I? xD Is season 3 getting better?

Season 2 does get really slow halfway since a lot of their time is spent on the farm... but it does build up to an awesome but tragic ending (as you can imagine for this type of show).

Would suggest you push through. ^^

• 3 months later...
As cute that picture is, unfortunately I don't see how it relates to The Walking Dead.

Sorry. :P

I just thought I'll comment xD

I have seen a little bit of the seasons, but I have played the first game and I loved it

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
I personally don't watch this show, but my fiancé does & he absolutely loves it :P

I would definitely recommend it!

I've been watching it on Blu-ray and up to Season 5.

I think, if you watch the first Season you might get hooked. Definitely has good production values. I find this type of show can appeal to anyone because it compels you to put yourself in the survivor''s shoes - how would you react in the same situation if there was a zombie infection outbreak? How would you survive? Fortify in your house or join a group? How would you treat other survivors - with open arms, caution or hostility? It's quite compelling.

• Like 1