Finish the sentence

to this very day, in this very month someone, somewhere, something, maybe reading manga in a cafe and i approve of it.

I ate out at ____________ had to much of ________ then ate more ___________ finally I feel ____________.

I ate out at McDonald’s, had to much of their fries, then ate more fries, and finally I feel like I attained the state known as Ultra Instinct.

I took down Mountain Olympus using a _______.

Edited by brycec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I freaken snuck into a volt took something hostage, and finally managed to start WW 3.

I fly to _______ then landed in ___________ after that got on a boat, and sailed to _______.

I fly to New Zealand then landed in a strange and unknown land, after that got on a boat, and sailed to the Trades Abbey.

I went on a _____, and just found out that I gained notoriety as a _______ on the world stage. 

7 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

You forgot to add your sentence. No prompt?

I guess we'll skip him.

On November 11, 2018 at 4:26 AM, KeilynLocke said:

I went on a vacation to Taiwan, and just found out that I gained notoriety as a philosopher on the world stage.

Recently I invested in              , and now I find myself being touted as a              .

Recently I invested in cannabis, and now I find myself being touted as a pothead.

Life is          , so I like to         , when the          is         .

1 minute ago, Nono said:

I guess we'll skip him.

Recently I invested in cannabis, and now I find myself being touted as a pothead.

Life is          , so I like to         , when the          is         .

I forggot the last part darn sorry about that.

I flew a ______ to a far off place to see ________________ then swam with ____________ before laying down for the ______________.

I flew a chicken (is that even possible?) to a far off place to see if it could fly (I'm running out of ideas...) then swam with my chicken (God, don't I love my chicken) before laying down for the giant meteor was about to kill me and my chicken and the only rational way to escape it was by laying down (*facepalms*).

Dear god, will you look at the size of those __________!

• Funny 1

• 4 weeks later...

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away , there lived an old hermit with his house.

I wish soacetime was ____________, andd that we would not die traveling at ______________ to go through a _______________.

• 3 months later...

I wish spacetime was not infinite, and that we would not die traveling at the speed of light, to go through a minuscule black hole

____ made me so angry, that I gather enough people to go protesting with ______, and the world came to horrific end.