My neighbors probably hate me because...

Seshi

Oh yes... Apologies to my neighbors for all of my failed planting ventures.. my garden will be forever somewhere between green and brown, but never flowery - I kill all my plants 🤣

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Oh yes... Apologies to my neighbors for all of my failed planting ventures.. my garden will be forever somewhere between green and brown, but never flowery - I kill all my plants 🤣

I'll dispatch a team of gardeners via fedex express overnight shipping to turn up to your garden tomorrow and fix it up to look like a garden with flowers ^_^ 👍 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seshi said:

What are you doing that makes you secretly think “my neighbors probably hate me”?

i-i think my neighbors hate me, just couse im breathing their a-air

air isn't cheap anymore, especially in this polluted world <->

joking aside maybe

..."probably"...couse im playing japanese songs, and whenever i play them...i sort of sing them...

and when i get into my "zone", boi do i sing loud af, like im in a karaoke or something

m-maybe they can hear me outside

m-maybe they think im wierd or something

"sleeping inside the house and never leaving intensifies" (tldr: #hikikomoritimeboi's)

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

6 hours ago, Seshi said:

@Banri the sugar daddy. You sure your neighbors don’t secretly hate you for that? 😜

I secretly work for fedex, the gardeners are fedex employees, and they were probably heading your way anyway to deliver parcels, so it didn't cost me anything, fedex paid for it 🤣

The above sentence is just a joke, I don't secretly work for fedex, 😛

• Funny 1

One of my neighbors is an older single lady. She has a tree like her(old) that hangs onto my property. Every time I mow the lawn, I pick up all the branches and twigs that fall off the tree into my yard, and throw them into her yard. She then throws them back and it makes me laugh cause she stoops to my level, lol. Lately, though, I've just been running over the smaller branches and then stacking the bigger ones right on the property line. Good times!

• Funny 1