Sign in to follow this  
XII360

Club profile picture

but yea, its been a while, and ill be busy with review center soon, but i somewhat wanna finish club's profile picture at the very least (totally not making excuses to not study)

but i also want it somewhat...unique and made by the community

so with that said

any idea's ^_^?

couse im out of idea's xDD

Posted (edited)

Maybe each club could have a different profile picture depending on the club genre. Manga project club could have a character from a manga that is popular, or funny

7FEDE2F1-0C8E-432A-9942-1CB74F6F416C.jpeg.7f95c6e451160de68f6e96ac191b178e.jpeg

The Dub or sub project could have a picture with an anime character and an imposed voice bubble (funny or relevant) ... etc

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

22 hours ago, Seshi said:

Maybe each club could have a different profile picture depending on the club genre. Manga project club could have a character from a manga that is popular, or funny

7FEDE2F1-0C8E-432A-9942-1CB74F6F416C.jpeg.7f95c6e451160de68f6e96ac191b178e.jpeg

The Dub or sub project could have a picture with an anime character and an imposed voice bubble (funny or relevant) ... etc

welp, just tried this idea, but it doesn't seem to work (since current image -> transfers to other tabs)

unless, i place them on description..?

Posted (edited)

Or maybe for cover art?

I saw the manga one!! I love how you did that

Edited by Seshi

Sign in to follow this  

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!