New here.

Veaz

Hello everyone, my name's Alexander or Veaz. You can call me by these names or give me a nickname, whatever pleases you. I'm usually a quiet person, so don't expect me to be talking much. I like listening to music, playing video games, watching Anime etc. I like to meet new people and make new friends. I think this forum is very interesting so why not sign up and join the club? For those who care, this forum is the second forum I'm registered to. :P My favorite Anime is Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online and Date A Live. I'm currently watching some more, but due to real life I don't really have the time to watch a lot but I try my best to watch them. Also, I'm open to any suggestions regarding anime I should watch! :) I hope I will be having a great time here! Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums, Veaz! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Since you like SAO, have you tried Accel World yet?

Thanks! :) That name sounds familiar to me, but no.

Hello Veaz, welcome to Anime Forums!

My favorite Anime is Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online and Date A Live.

Ooh since you like Date a Live, I think you'll enjoy Infinite Stratos. It's really funny, in a Date a Live harem way and has similar mecha style action.

I'm currently watching some more, but due to real life I don't really have the time to watch a lot but I try my best to watch them.

I can really relate - so many real life commitments. Try to slot in as much anime as you can around them, we all need to recharge our batteries and unwind. Enjoy your stay.

uzume-uranus-yatta.jpg.9909444298a59f452425624b4c8e3b17.jpg

Hi theere!! I already welcomed you on your page but still, welcome to the community!

Fairytail is one of my favorite animes too! ^_^

Really? COOL! To be honest, I've watched every episode of Fairy Tail and am up-to date. Lol. I always thought I wouldn't accomplish this but since Fairy Tail is so addicting (to me, yeah) I actually managed to watch hundreds of episodes of Fairy Tail. :) Anyways, thanks! Good to be taking part of a new community. :)

I would definitely recommend it to you then, its actually written by the same author, and is in the same universe as SAO, just like 20 or so years later.

I see, cool. Thanks for telling me, will be looking forward to it when I have time. :)

Hello Veaz, welcome to Anime Forums!

Ooh since you like Date a Live, I think you'll enjoy Infinite Stratos. It's really funny, in a Date a Live harem way and has similar mecha style action.

I can really relate - so many real life commitments. Try to slot in as much anime as you can around them, we all need to recharge our batteries and unwind. Enjoy your stay.

[ATTACH=full]22036[/ATTACH]

Hello Optic! Yes, I think I've watched at least 2 to 3 episodes but for some unknown reason (probably due to life) I totally forgot I was watching the Anime. Thanks for reminding me! Yep, life is busy for me. Luckily I have the day off Monday so expect me to be active. :P Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)

• Like 1

Really? COOL! To be honest, I've watched every episode of Fairy Tail and am up-to date. Lol. I always thought I wouldn't accomplish this but since Fairy Tail is so addicting (to me, yeah) I actually managed to watch hundreds of episodes of Fairy Tail. :) Anyways, thanks! Good to be taking part of a new community. :)

That sounds great! I'm also watching fairytail from the oldest until the latest. Tho I've stopped watching FOR NOW to focus on some animes. But I'm sure I'll be watching them again soon! :D

That sounds great! I'm also watching fairytail from the oldest until the latest. Tho I've stopped watching FOR NOW to focus on some animes. But I'm sure I'll be watching them again soon! :D

Awesome! :D I've actually spend hours and hours watching Fairy Tail, even at late nights. Lol. :P

Awesome! :D I've actually spend hours and hours watching Fairy Tail, even at late nights. Lol. :P

Yeah I never watched long running animes before. I have to say Fairytail is the only anime I've watched that have exceed to a hundred episodes! :D

Hello everyone, my name's Alexander or Veaz. You can call me by these names or give me a nickname, whatever pleases you. I'm usually a quiet person, so don't expect me to be talking much. I like listening to music, playing video games, watching Anime etc. I like to meet new people and make new friends. I think this forum is very interesting so why not sign up and join the club? For those who care, this forum is the second forum I'm registered to. :P My favorite Anime is Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online and Date A Live. I'm currently watching some more, but due to real life I don't really have the time to watch a lot but I try my best to watch them. Also, I'm open to any suggestions regarding anime I should watch! :) I hope I will be having a great time here! Thanks! :)

Welcome to AnimeForums! I am the Fabulous Nuh!

Btw I love FT too! And what's your first forum? xD

Yeah I never watched long running animes before. I have to say Fairytail is the only anime I've watched that have exceed to a hundred episodes! :D

Same here! :D

Welcome to AnimeForums! I am the Fabulous Nuh!

Btw I love FT too! And what's your first forum? xD

Thanks! And it's a video-game clan where I own a forum with 3 other admins. My clan exists for almost 3 years. :)

Same here! :D

Thanks! And it's a video-game clan where I own a forum with 3 other admins. My clan exists for almost 3 years. :)

Aha! A forum Owner I see. :) That's nice. :) Optic is our forum owner here. :) Guess you've already met him. And there are other three friendly mods too. :D

• Like 1

Ah I see, that's pretty cool!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum Veaz , I'm Yuuki :P , I hope you have fun here.

:P My favorite Anime is Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online and Date A Live. I'm currently watching some more, but due to real life I don't really have the time to watch a lot but I try my best to watch them. Also, I'm open to any suggestions regarding anime I should watch! :)

I think you might enjoy guilty crown (If you haven't already seen it) or Code Geass (R1 and R2).

Also is Date A Live good ? I have heard good things but I haven't seen it for myself yet.

Hello and welcome to the forum Veaz , I'm Yuuki :P , I hope you have fun here.

I think you might enjoy guilty crown (If you haven't already seen it) or Code Geass (R1 and R2).

Also is Date A Live good ? I have heard good things but I haven't seen it for myself yet.

Hello Yuuki! Nice to meet you and everyone here, and thanks! Thanks for suggesting, will add these to my MAL list. I heard of Code Geass but never watched it, and I'm unfamiliar with Guilty Crown. :) And yeah, Date A Live is good. It has 2 seasons (if I'm correct) so it's definitely worth watching. I'm just waiting for the movie which will be released soon. :)

Hello Yuuki! Nice to meet you and everyone here, and thanks! Thanks for suggesting

Pleasure , oh and as always I have to throw in Eureka 7 (just because its my favorite anime :P).

nd yeah, Date A Live is good. It has 2 seasons (if I'm correct) so it's definitely worth watching. I'm just waiting for the movie which will be released soon. :)

I will have to try see if I can watch it some time soon , thanks for the help.

Pleasure , oh and as always I have to throw in Eureka 7 (just because its my favorite anime :P).

I will have to try see if I can watch it some time soon , thanks for the help.

Alright, I will watch those you suggested. Thanks and you're welcome! :)

Oooooh Veaz is the owner of a video game clan? Very nice!

Fairy Tail and SAO are awesome! Haven't watched Date a Live yet. As for suggestions, look on my profile page under the information tab. I can highly recommend all that I have listed there.

Oooooh Veaz is the owner of a video game clan? Very nice!

Fairy Tail and SAO are awesome! Haven't watched Date a Live yet. As for suggestions, look on my profile page under the information tab. I can highly recommend all that I have listed there.

Okay! And you should really watch Date A Live. :)

• Like 1