Le Strawberry Lover {of cute things!}

Hime

I am a huge Ghibli fan and very open minded in many forms of aspects. Enjoying meeting and discussing with people from all cultures is truly an amazing experience in any given social discussion board and anime, can't forget the anime!

I am pretty sweet and easily caring of others! No, I do not have powers. I wish I did. *Whimpers under her fort*

Hello to everyone and may we cross paths in some random topic!

May the magical powers and mochi's be with you.

• Like 1

It's nice to meet you Hime.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

What are some of your favorite anime?

• Like 1

Other than Ghibli films:

Nana/Most Mech Series/Sailor Moon/Blood +/Wolf's Rain/Witch Hunter Robi/Code Geass/Honey and Clover/Peach Girl/Soul Eater/DBZ/Inuyasha/Another/Baka and Test/Attack on Titan/Sword Art Online/Btoom!/Future Diary...>.>...I have a top 100.

Also, hello there and nice to meet you! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Baka and Test <3

SAO <3

Future Diary <3

Those are the only three on your list that I've watched.

Some of my absolute favorites: Angel Beats, Toradora, Nagi no Asukara, Familiar of Zero, Fairy Tail, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, Future Diary, Girls und Panzer, and Tokyo Ravens.

• Like 1

@drill

Hello and thank you, lovely!

I do read manga, but it is once in a blue moon. When I do read manga it is mostly shoujo, smut, drama, slice of life or psychological. I also like the creepy messed up ones as well. I am mostly a manwha fan; their use of illustrations and traditional stories are really captivating! Oh! Music, I listen to many different types of music. Country, k-pop/Hindi/Bollywood/Classical/Techno/Alternative Rock.

@Ryuji

I have watched most of the series you have listed! Pretty good choices you have there and I must watch some of the ones you mentioned!

• Like 1

You must definitely watch those three!

So wonderful.

I forgot to mention I love Your Lie in April! t

• Like 1

Oh, I have seen that title around and have thought about it. I will certainly add those four titles to my "To watch list". Thanks for the awesome recommendations!

• Like 1

Your Lie in April is easily the best of those four. I absolutely love it and I haven't even finished it yet xP

• Like 1

Hello Hime-sama , Yuuki-desu , welcome and I hope you enjoy it here :P

I am glad to see another fan of Inuyasha , Another and Nana and a Ghibli fan to boot.

My favorites are Eden of the East , Eureka 7 , Guilty Crown , Hajime no Ippo and xxxHolic

I have a few more but these are my current top 5 :P

• Like 1

Inuyasha will always live on and thank you so much for welcoming me! Oh, I love Eden of the East; very awesome series and movies. Certainly loved the concept (You see similar concepts in other animes), but this one was refreshing and fun. I really loved Guilty Crown and it's sinister storyline and of course the music! Omg...Ippo! Another boxing fan? :o Yay! Also I am a long time lover of Clamp! xxxHolic definitely takes the cake!

Hello Hime, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

Ooh you have an interesting signature image there. Is that from Kiki's Delivery Service? That's on my to-watch list someday. I've only seen two of Hayao Miyazaki's works so far: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind and Laputa: Castle in the Sky. Both titles I found really touching.

• Like 1

Yes the GIF in my signature is from Kiki's Delivery Service! Oh you must watch all the Ghibli films. Just like Nausica and Castle in the Sky. It gives you that nostalgic feel good and homey feeling; along with that magical feel.

Also, thank you so much; Awesome Leader!

• Like 1

Welcome to you as well! Nice to meet you and thanks! So far it has been fun and interesting. I love the review sections for the anime shows.

Yes yes! I look forward to how it develops and really hope people start joining. Then we can rule the anime forums world! *^* *Dreams*

• Like 2

] I love the review sections for the anime shows.

I love reading the reviews! You should totally write some!

Then we can rule the anime forums world!

EXACTLY!

• Like 1

Oh I did write one for: Black Bullet!

Since I am down with the Flu; when it comes to actual concentration it sucks. But I managed to get my thoughts in order to at least do one. I'm super excited to do more!

We shall rule them all and have all the bishi's and magical powas!

Oh I did write one for: Black Bullet!

I read your review......Black Bullet is not for me......I have to get emotionally attached to the anime I watch. It takes everything to the next level when I do so.

Since I am down with the Flu;

I hope you get better soon!

when it comes to actual concentration it sucks. But I managed to get my thoughts in order to at least do one. I'm super excited to do more!

That's great! I'll look forward to reading them!

We shall rule them all and have all the bishi's and magical powas!

Yes we shall be one forums to rule them all! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!