Le Strawberry Lover {of cute things!}

Hime

Why yes, I gotta be the very best. xD

I am more of an use to be, but still fan of pokemon. Last game I played was Pokemon X on my 3DS. Last series I watched was Pokemon Johto. >.>...BUT. I still love pokemon.

Why yes, I gotta be the very best. xD

I am more of an use to be, but still fan of pokemon. Last game I played was Pokemon X on my 3DS. Last series I watched was Pokemon Johto. >.>...BUT. I still love pokemon.

Well...the only main series games that have come out since XY are Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire which are Hoenn Remakes. They're pretty good. I've watched bits and pieces of the anime....never really got into it.

XY were great! They actually made me cry. That scene with AZ and the Floette at the end <3 So beautiful!

Also, I can talk about Pokemon for hours ;p

Yeah, I only liked pokemon in the beginning with Ash, Misty and Brock. But after they started using other characters mixed with them; I was like eh. Then hearing Ash with his puberty grown voice, was creepy lol. Yes, XY ending was awesome and teary eyed! Haha, I can blab too about pokemon. Maybe we can create a poke fanclub soon!

Welcome to the forums, Hime. This is a magical place where all your dreams will come true~

...Okay I may be overselling a bit, but it is a fabulous place with fabulous, friendly people ♪

@SanguineTear

Dreams do come true *Sparkly anime eyes* Lol. Thanks, love!

@Nuh1000

Well hello fabulous, Nuh! You have excellent taste in liking my sig. Lol. Thanks for the welcome.

@Yuuki_Radosian

Well. *Takes out fold-able chairs and table*

Ricardo Martinez is one of my faves.

Now...on this disaster of a fight that occurred...which I think it was rigged either way. The fight was made under Money's rules and circumstances. I was rooting for pacquiao; even though he was going to lose. I had hope! But Mayweather played it smart and as always; got the monies. Can't hate him for that.