Another - General Discussion

NightDancer

Has anyone seen this anime? It's from Spring 2012, only 13 Episodes I believe. I find it very interesting and mysterious. It really makes you want to watch the next episode to find out what is going on because the series is really playing with your mind somehow! Watched it in one day gehe.

Edited by Guest

Hmmmmm, yes I did start watching this anime when it came out but I only watched two episodes. I didn't like it very much. We also debated screening this anime at my uni's anime club but most of the council opposed it. Apparently the series does get good in the last ep so the ending is good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it was a really good anime!

I really appreciate the fact that they spent more time on the atmosphere and tried to deliver an overall creepy vibe (along with the mysterious plot that made you constantly wonder), instead of just throwing a bunch of blood and violence and calling it horror (yes, I know there was quite a bit of it but at the same time it wasn't the only thing that made this anime a horror anime- and that is what I liked about it).

Did not really like the later episodes as much as the first ones though, as they were not as creepy but still overall enjoyed the anime. I think there should be more "real" horror animes like that, there aren't enough in my opinion.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

Oh, I loved this anime! I thought that Mei and Kouichi were so adorable. [spoiler=What I liked] I loved when they held hands and ran through the hotel together. (As you can see with my signature) Mei fooled us all in the beginning. I was seriously convinced that she didn't exist. I thought maybe people could only see her when she wanted people to.

It was great though. It was interesting all the way through. Some episodes weren't as gory as the ones in the beginning and near the end, but yeah.

• 2 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic