Newbie in da house!!!

Neko-chan

hey everyone! I am Neko (or Neko-chan) AND I AM VERY PLEASED TO MEET YOU GUYS! I love to watch anime, and am currently trying to find a new one. I accept any suggestions (with a brief description) and have a strong belief that Spoiling an anime is the most heinous crime that could ever be committed. My favorite anime are:

-Parasyte

-Guilty Crown

-Blue Exorcist

-07 Ghost

and

-Black Butler

And I love any anime related to these (although I have watched WWAAYY more than that)

• Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

As for anime to recommend, you should definitely try Your Lie in April (Music/Romance anime that gives feels) and Angel Beats (Romance/Supernatural anime, also gets touching at times as well).

• Useful 1

Welcome Neko-chan , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here and I hope we can be friends :P

If you enjoyed Guilty Crown you might also enjoy Code Geass (R1 & R2 are both great anime) , I dropped a few more suggestions on your anime suggestions thread :P , I hope you enjoy them , if you haven't already seen them that is :P

Hello Neko-chan, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

Good suggestions already made above. I see that you like Black Butler. Have you seen Hakuouki? If you don't mind samurai anime I think you might like it.

• Agree 1

Welcome to the forums Neko-chan! Everybody here is super friendly as I'm sure you have seen already.

Super cute avatar <3