What do you do at the Beach?

Seshi

Unless it’s very calm, or I’m just at the edge... not by free will. I’m forced into the water sometimes - depending on who I’m with 😁

I want to do water sports when I get my boat working. Wake boarding and inner tubing most likely.

For me, I’d rather just chill with an iced beverage and umbrella.

I used to go to the beach as a young'n, but I haven't been in like twenty years. Just not much of a beach guy, don't really understand the fun in being out in the sun all day. Sounds too much like work, lol. Checking out the pretty ladies is about the only thing cool about it.

~says this boring human

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Nono said:

I used to go to the beach as a young'n, but I haven't been in like twenty years. Just not much of a beach guy, don't really understand the fun in being out in the sun all day. Sounds too much like work, lol. Checking out the pretty ladies is about the only thing cool about it.

~says this boring human

I understand what you mean. In truth I am not to much of a beach guy myself. It is just boring. If I were to be doing outdoor activities I'd rather be walking or running.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brycec said:

I am not really a beach person myself, but if I went, I would go alone, so I can get lost in thought, maybe listen to music, so I am not bothered.

Maybe wade in thee shallow water with some waterproof headphones while your jamming. 

10 hours ago, Nono said:

~says this boring human

The sentiment of my hubs... I have to DRAG him out there unless it’s for kayaking or boating or fishing... but just a day at the beach with the kids? Nope.. sounds like work 🤣

I think the issue could be resolved with proper preparation- such as, a beach cart, and a beach tent, and of course a cooler with lots of ice cold drinks. - then it’s more like a nice vacation than laboring in a tropical desert 😜.

9 hours ago, brycec said:

I am not really a beach person myself, but if I went, I would go alone, so I can get lost in thought, maybe listen to music, so I am not bothered.

Sounds perfect 👌 

6 hours ago, VampireKnight19 said:

I love swimming and eating fish and chips :)

Swimming is so good for you! Have you ever surfed?

8 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Maybe wade in thee shallow water with some waterproof headphones while your jamming. 

Never really tried, but that does sound like a nice way to spend the time.