What do you do at the Beach?

Seshi

I like water sports! 😁

Im a 15 y old swimmer hahah(goes to the gym :)). And i dont go on beach a lot, cuz my country doesnt have a sea or large rivers, lakea etc..

But when i do i, cant help observing beautier half hahah, im always opened for everything! 

Altho i dont like social media as instagram and facebook, im kinda shy type, so i dont care about popularity haha

How do i tag people, and why are my comments hidden wtf? 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 1:06 PM, Sickeyes said:

How do i tag people, and why are my comments hidden wtf?

You tag people using ‘@‘ before their name.

As for comments being hidden, it is a security thing.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Last time I was at a beach was many years ago, and I think the highlight of the occasion was poking a jellyfish with a stick. *poke* *poke*

Not sure what I would do now... Maybe just walk around without a shirt to bait people into asking about my scar, so I could see how absurd of a story I could get them to believe about how I got it.

• Like 1
  • Silly 1
  • Funny 1

I actually live by a few beaches, so I go there every few days, but my favorite is going there with a few friends, some mellow music and just drifting in an out while lying on the sand.

I can't imagine not being by the beach omg

• Like 1

Well...I live at the beach so I pretty much never go unless I have family or friends down.  When I have friends, I usually have to stop and get a boogy board or something for them (I am confident in my swimming abilities but I know most of my friends are not that capable).  I used to go looking for shells...and I'd like to do more metal detecting on the beach but I haven't been out there in a long while.  I tend to go offshore fishing and SCUBA diving rather than on-shore activities.  Walking on the beach is nice during the off season.