Seshi

What do you do at the Beach?

I am not really a beach person myself, but if I went, I would go alone, so I can get lost in thought, maybe listen to music, so I am not bothered.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Skeptical 1

1 hour ago, brycec said:

I am not really a beach person myself, but if I went, I would go alone, so I can get lost in thought, maybe listen to music, so I am not bothered.

Maybe wade in thee shallow water with some waterproof headphones while your jamming. 

10 hours ago, Nono said:

I used to go to the beach as a young'n, but I haven't been in like twenty years. Just not much of a beach guy, don't really understand the fun in being out in the sun all day. Sounds too much like work, lol. Checking out the pretty ladies is about the only thing cool about it.

~says this boring human

The sentiment of my hubs... I have to DRAG him out there unless it’s for kayaking or boating or fishing... but just a day at the beach with the kids? Nope.. sounds like work 🤣

I think the issue could be resolved with proper preparation- such as, a beach cart, and a beach tent, and of course a cooler with lots of ice cold drinks. - then it’s more like a nice vacation than laboring in a tropical desert 😜.

9 hours ago, brycec said:

Sounds perfect 👌 

6 hours ago, VampireKnight19 said:

I love swimming and eating fish and chips :)

Swimming is so good for you! Have you ever surfed?

8 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Maybe wade in thee shallow water with some waterproof headphones while your jamming. 

Never really tried, but that does sound like a nice way to spend the time.

I like water sports! 😁

Im a 15 y old swimmer hahah(goes to the gym :)). And i dont go on beach a lot, cuz my country doesnt have a sea or large rivers, lakea etc..

But when i do i, cant help observing beautier half hahah, im always opened for everything! 

Altho i dont like social media as instagram and facebook, im kinda shy type, so i dont care about popularity haha

How do i tag people, and why are my comments hidden wtf? 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 1:06 PM, Sickeyes said:

How do i tag people, and why are my comments hidden wtf?

You tag people using ‘@‘ before their name.

As for comments being hidden, it is a security thing.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Last time I was at a beach was many years ago, and I think the highlight of the occasion was poking a jellyfish with a stick. *poke* *poke*

Not sure what I would do now... Maybe just walk around without a shirt to bait people into asking about my scar, so I could see how absurd of a story I could get them to believe about how I got it.

• Like 1
  • Silly 1
  • Funny 1

Well since I live in the desert, we don't really have water here. Unless I goto a public pool which sucks. Though at night wild animals are just running around like javelinas, bobcats, or coyotes

I actually live by a few beaches, so I go there every few days, but my favorite is going there with a few friends, some mellow music and just drifting in an out while lying on the sand.

I can't imagine not being by the beach omg

• Like 1

Swim and trying (yet failing) to tan. Also like to build things in the sand.

• Funny 1

Well...I live at the beach so I pretty much never go unless I have family or friends down.  When I have friends, I usually have to stop and get a boogy board or something for them (I am confident in my swimming abilities but I know most of my friends are not that capable).  I used to go looking for shells...and I'd like to do more metal detecting on the beach but I haven't been out there in a long while.  I tend to go offshore fishing and SCUBA diving rather than on-shore activities.  Walking on the beach is nice during the off season.