Good afternoon, fellow anime enthusiasts!

Zynektic

Good afternoon,

I spotted the forum being showcased at another forum and thought that it looked cool, a lot of effort had gone into it and it seems a nice place so decided to register.

I'm Rob, a fellow anime/manga enthusiasts that probably spends too much time watching anime but I can never seem to stop, unless the anime is currently airing then the sad little anime freak inside of me cries a little at the next 7 days of impatiently waiting for the next episode to feed my hunger!

I cannot really give you a list of what I watch because I work from home and generally get through around 30-50 episodes of anime a day, possibly more as I barely sleep but a few of my favourites are as follow:

- Durarara!!

- Suzuka

- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

- Naruto

- Kill La Kill

- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

And many more, those just come to mind. Anyway, I hope to meet some new people, engage in conversation over our favourite anime/manga and hopefully be introduced to little gems that I have missed!

Welcome to Anime forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Do you also have any favorite manga as well? Based on what you like to watch, I would probably suggest reading My Hero Academia.

Hello Zyn-san , Yuuki desu , Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it here and I hope we can be friends :P

I am also A major Naruto fan , it was one of my first anime (aah . . .memories).

Still though Itachi is one of my top 3 characters of all time.

Welcome!

I love Kill La Kill and I haven't finished Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo yet but I'm loving it too!

Have you watched Your Lie in April or Angel Beats? Both are awesome!

Thank you for the welcome messages!

In reply to 'Your Lie in April' how could I forget this? It was amazing! And as for Naruto, I am quite annoyed with some of the filler content but I know the outcome having read the manga however, I believe a show like Naruto is better animated than reading it but many disagree!

As for genres. I generally watch everything whatever the genre is including Dog Days which people on my gaming forum hate but I thought was weird and funny.

My Hero Academia is one I believe I've gone through. I'll let you know ones I have read later today (just woken up) as there is a guy who recommends me a lot of manga to read.