Most fun beach anime scene Contest- Today Only!

Seshi

C50B731D-7C3F-4B98-A5A9-B884228CBB3B.thumb.jpeg.39a552067e0e651545959c443eec6bd5.jpeg

Having fun at the beach is the best part of summer! Especially in Anime 😉

EVERYONE HOLD ON TO YOUR LIKES. Don’t hit that button lightly today.

☀️Submissions: Today Only!

Submit one picture (screenshot, found online or otherwise) of what you think is the most fun beach scene from an anime. 

☀️Winner:

The one with the most likes, hearts, or reactions in general is the winner, SO PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE by liking the one you want to win.

The winner of this contest will receive 1,000 points by tomorrow at  11:00am EST.

Have fun! I look forward to seeing your submissions!

Edited by Seshi

Seems like Seshi has the beach on her mind today. 🤣 Funnily enough, Isekai Quartet just had their beach episode, but I'll be submitting this image from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

Related image

I think the characters from Dragon Maid are adorable, especially when they're fumbling around with human activities that they're not familiar with.

• Like 2

Well, I don't watch as much anime as I'd like to these days, but who can forget this scene. I, and probably Master Roshi, think this is one of the funnest beach scenes ever!

image.jpg

hope I don't get in trouble for that

• Silly 1
  • Funny 2

originally, wasn't gonna post due to focus study, but due to unforseen circumstances that just happened, im too "lazy" to study tonight

thus, i bring you, mai waifu playing in the sand45646465.thumb.png.7438751786bd03150d78472b50dffd3c.png

yandere is love and life

also, remember to vote only once guys!

I missed out, but just wanted state that Lucoa is indeed “impressive”, but I prefer this dragon girl

spacer.png

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Funny 1

• XII360 unpinned this topic