Hello there.

Alca

Thought I'd introduce myself. Nice to meet you all.

I have quite a few hobbies. In my spare time I like to play piano and compose music. I've also been video editing for quite a few years and I make AMV's from time to time. I write fiction now and then too. I'm studying for a degree in English at University so I'm fairly keen on writing and hope to make a career out of it eventually.

Well that's mostly it. Looking forward to being a part of the forum.

Well hello there impressive member! Who is your favorite composer? Also, I would love to see some AMVs by you! We do have a section in the fanworks for AMVs. So feel free to post them up. Do enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Forum Were glad to welcoming you with open arms hope u stay

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the forum, I actually used to play piano myself although it has been some time since I played. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks so do I.

Well hello there impressive member! Who is your favorite composer? Also, I would love to see some AMVs by you! We do have a section in the fanworks for AMVs. So feel free to post them up. Do enjoy your stay.

I find it difficult to name a favourite composer, but it'd probably Chopin. I've only learned one or two of his preludes so far though, but Chopin was pretty much what got me into classical music. In terms of more recent composers though it'd probably be Phillip Glass.

I just noticed to the fanworks section so I'll get around to posting a few AMV's soon enough. Thanks for the welcome.

What an interesting introduction! I applauid you.

Welcome to the Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun around! If you like, we're happily want to hear your AMV's in here! :)

What an interesting introduction! I applauid you.

Welcome to the Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun around! If you like, we're happily want to hear your AMV's in here! :)

Thanks for the welcome. I just added an AMV to the fanworks section just this moment.

In my spare time I like to play piano and compose music.

I'm impressed! I need you in my life :P

You would probably love the anime: Your Lie in April. The main character is a pianist.

I'm impressed! I need you in my life :P

You would probably love the anime: Your Lie in April. The main character is a pianist.

Yeah I've already watched it. It was really good. Hit me pretty hard with those feels though.

• Like 1

Yeah I've already watched it. It was really good. Hit me pretty hard with those feels though.

Yeah....the feels hit me extremely hard. I cried. Not many anime have made me cry.

Some of my personal favorites aside from Your Lie in April are: Angel Beats, Toradora, Nagi no Asukara, Familiar of Zero, Fairy Tail, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, Future Diary, Girls und Panzer, Tokyo Ravens, and Hyperdimension Neptune.

Yeah....the feels hit me extremely hard. I cried. Not many anime have made me cry.

Some of my personal favorites aside from Your Lie in April are: Angel Beats, Toradora, Nagi no Asukara, Familiar of Zero, Fairy Tail, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, Future Diary, Girls und Panzer, Tokyo Ravens, and Hyperdimension Neptune.

I've seen Angel Beats, Toradora, Nagi no Asukara, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Future Diary and Girls und Panzer. Haven't got around to watching the rest yet though, but that's a good list. A few of my favourite anime are: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Clannad, Air, Kanon, Aria the Animation, Mushishi, No Game No Life, Kino's Journey, Romeo x Juliet and Steins;Gate.

I've seen Angel Beats, Toradora, Nagi no Asukara, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Future Diary and Girls und Panzer. Haven't got around to watching the rest yet though, but that's a good list. A few of my favourite anime are: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Clannad, Air, Kanon, Aria the Animation, Mushishi, No Game No Life, Kino's Journey, Romeo x Juliet and Steins;Gate.

:o I forgot to add Puella Magi Madoka Magica to my list xP I love it as well.

I can't wait for the Girls und Panzer movie that is supposed to come out later this year that's acting as a sequel. It's going to be amazing!

I'm currently watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. It's fantastic!

:o I forgot to add Puella Magi Madoka Magica to my list xP I love it as well.

I can't wait for the Girls und Panzer movie that is supposed to come out later this year that's acting as a sequel. It's going to be amazing!

I'm currently watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. It's fantastic!

I heard about the Girls und Panzer movie but I completely forgot about it. I'll definitely watch it when it comes out.

I have Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo on my list to watch so I'll probably get around to it soon

• Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Since you are familiar with Touhou, do you play any of the games, or listen to the music (OSTs or remixes), or just like Suika?

Also, since you write fiction from time to time, have you ever participated in NaNo?

Do you read any manga? If so, what are your favorites?

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Since you are familiar with Touhou, do you play any of the games, or listen to the music (OSTs or remixes), or just like Suika?

Also, since you write fiction from time to time, have you ever participated in NaNo?

Do you read any manga? If so, what are your favorites?

So far I've played EOSD, Hisoutensoku, Ten Desires and Imperishable Night. I also listen to the music a lot too. Mainly remixes and piano arrangements. Suika's theme is one of my favourite pieces from the OST.

I've heard of NaNo before. I haven't participated in it, but I've considered trying it out. It looks like a pretty good way to get motivated.

I read manga from time to time. My favourite is probably Mushishi. It's a really unique series and I haven't really come across anything similar before. I also own a few volumes from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series. I have a few volumes from Soul Eater too. I still spend more time watching anime than I do reading manga though. I do read a lot of light novels however.

• Like 1

Very good choices of inspiration. Chopin is certainly one of my favorites. Also Your Lie in April...so touches your inner soul. Lol. Like HoneyxClover with the art.

Hello and welcome to the forum Alca , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

I have quite a few hobbies. In my spare time I like to play piano and compose music. I've also been video editing for quite a few years and I make AMV's from time to time. I write fiction now and then too. I'm studying for a degree in English at University so I'm fairly keen on writing and hope to make a career out of it eventually.

Another Muso :'( so happy , I'm a guitarist but I also play a multitude of other instruments (not the piano though) , I also write ( but I doubt the difficulty of writing for guitar or bass comes close to writing for piano).

And I'm also a big fan of Mushishi :P

Hello and welcoome to the forum Alca , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Another Muso :'( so happy , I'm a guitarist but I also play a multitude of other instruments (not the piano though) , I also write ( but I doubt the difficulty of writing for guitar or bass comes close to writing for piano).

And I'm also a big fan of Mushishi :P

I play guitar too. I've actually been playing guitar a lot longer than piano, but since learning piano I don't play it as much. I usually played classical/fingerstyle stuff though. I've composed a few pieces for guitar, but I feel more comfortable composing for piano.

And yeah, Mushishi is in my top 5 anime. Really unique series.

I play guitar too. I've actually been playing guitar a lot longer than piano, but since learning piano I don't play it as much. I usually played classical/fingerstyle stuff though. I've composed a few pieces for guitar, but I feel more comfortable composing for piano.

I also started out playing Flamenco but as I progressed I started to play in other finger styles and with a plectrum , now I play with a pick [plectrum (Black Ice 1.0 mm) ] I've also just recently got my band together again . . . for like the 3rd time , there's always some problem (You know how it goes) . Anyway I've just started to write on my electric again it feels great but I do miss my acoustic :'(