Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

depending on the game, football game I would use controller but FPS games I prefer mouse and keyboard. It all depends on the genre of the game itself.

Nvidia or AMD?

• Like 1

help someone (like old ladies and stuff)

do you prefer watching/reading fantasy or sci-fi (movies,books,anime etc)

I will probably pick sci-fi over fantasy but every now and then fantasy is all guds.

Would you rather play a good co-op game or a good competitive game (friend turned on friend)?

co-op if its fps, competitive if its football game, sorry its just that there are a lot of genres and I have different kind of way to play and enjoy it xD.

do you think mecha anime is that bad? or do you like it?

Edited by Guest

No, but I do believe there is some other organism like humans elsewhere.(like they are ruled and stuff similar)

Have you ever feel that the world will be better if all of the people have the same minds as you do? like they all thinks the same way that you do. xD

Well I do at some point(slightly different though), I really wished all the people are capable doing what I do but meh Im over it xD.

2022(I must be still a teenager then, so must be born around 2006), Kirito, Sword art online, need to find my asuna :P.

Travelling abroad or stay in your native country?

Edited by Guest

figures that will be the answer xD.

Black hair, brown eyes? I dont know, thats actually just me irl, I dont think I would like to see it differently xD.

Put logic aside, have you ever thought that flying without plane is interesting?

Edited by Guest

('-' )( ._.).. well I definitely have short attention span at some things(not everything) but it definitely takes longer than 3 minutes for me to lose attention on stuff.. so I will answer yes, I find it easy to concentrate.

Life is tough, at what age did you first said that sentence? or have you never said it?

Edited by Guest

probably at age 12-13....my school life sucked ever since it started (and at that time I was having problems at home too) but I was too happy-go-lucky to notice ._. or stupid..... (I have sooo many painful memories from elementary xD)

are you an optimist or a pessimist?

probably at age 12-13....my school life sucked ever since it started (and at that time I was having problems at home too) but I was too happy-go-lucky to notice ._. or stupid..... (I have sooo many painful memories from elementary xD)

there is no need to remember bad memories in your past if you dont want to remember it, you can talk about it with me now if you have problems and I will try to help in any way possible suga_grin_icon_by_magical_icon-d8s8peq.gif.336802aa445639912bdef565df3b6ad6.gif .

I dont know what its called, but Im more to a person that think realistically than either of them, but I do tend to get optimistic whenever I do sport.

Communism or capitalism?

Edited by Guest

I dont think anarchy would be good though.. someone should lead in my opinion.

I save it, but live expenses is a b*tch, it changes everytime, so sometimes I ended up having only a small amount of money saved per month xD.

Have you ever thought about that maybe there are someone on top of us, that we are not the highest hierarchy in nature? (cant help it after listening to one of kagerou project songs I just thought there is a chance that we might be just some experiment subject xD)

Edited by Guest

Are you talking about a different species or something? I'll take the 2nd option (cause it's weirder :P ) as correct.(Useless rant: I read a book trilogy once in which humans were actually created by some sort of creatures (similar to ghouls or vampires) as food, but a few of them escaped and since humans were resistant to daylight, they were the ones that survived 'till today (great books tbh) end of rant). I don't think thinking about it is worth my time :P who cares what we are?

would you like to have neko/bunny/dog ears? :P

Are you talking about a different species or something? I'll take the 2nd option (cause it's weirder :P ) as correct.(Useless rant: I read a book trilogy once in which humans were actually created by some sort of creatures (similar to ghouls or vampires) as food, but a few of them escaped and since humans were resistant to daylight, they were the ones that survived 'till today (great books tbh) end of rant). I don't think thinking about it is worth my time :P who cares what we are?

I was, that is certainly an interesting book, would like to read it if it was supported by scientific facts. Too bad some people including me cares about what we are xD.

No, I dont want it, I do want you to have bunny ears, would be perfect fit with your username dont you think :P.

Which is more important, eyes or mouth?

Edited by Guest

eeeeeehh.....I don't think anything about people I don't know.....I gave up on stereotypes long ago.....but I think asians are considered smart and good students? :P people here also believe that your food sucks xD my favourite about asians, though, is the hair... you're supposed to have hiny black hair :)

do you like cooking?

eeeeeehh.....I don't think anything about people I don't know.....I gave up on stereotypes long ago.....but I think asians are considered smart and good students? :P people here also believe that your food sucks xD my favourite about asians, though, is the hair... you're supposed to have hiny black hair :)

Tell them asian foods are much better :P, eventhough I have never tasted any greek food, Im confident that asian foods are better. Yeah guess its pretty much normal here(black and shiny hair that is, though if you expect something as shiny as shampoo advertisement then you would be disappointed :P)

Not really my favorite activity xD, cooking food except for egg and noodle will take some time, so yeah I dont like it simply because the time spent on it.(I have never really tried to cook sweets or any food except for some sardine,egg,noodle and other easy ones, but since they have instructions, I figure it shouldnt be that hard).

Do you like reading news? General one.

Edited by Guest

Tell them asian foods are much better :P, even though I have never tasted any greek food, Im confident that asian foods are better.

fymxxs.jpg.08445cf5e94cb5ef24e04e29c61b56f0.jpg

well,actually we can make aaaaany food from aaaany country,only better :P

nope,news are boring, unless it's something that concerns me

do you have a moment to listen to your god and savior, the evil bunny?