Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

boo, asian food have that unique taste with some unique spices and no food is beating it :P.

sure.. if you stop saying that you are my god and savior :P.

what should I listen to?

Edited by Guest

I got curious, so I checked that up.. still got no idea what does it mean xD.

Yes I do, procras- overthinking I mean :P, I like to think Im pretty good at making stuff work out even without proper resources, but meh still cant get it to the desired result times to times xD.

Do you like reading sci-fi stories?

I know, but I find most of the sci-fi I read interesting, especially if its logical.

[spoiler=answer]stay at home...[spoiler=answer part.2]...lock my room...[spoiler=answer part.3]and sleep for the whole day :).

I would ask the same question, if you could be the opposite gender for a day,what would you do?

oh man.....if I was a guy for a day (I'd be super hot ofc) I'd hit on a girl I don't like and dump her afterwards ^_^ ok,no.....even as a guy I'd be too socially awkward to do that ._. sooooooo I'd enjoy being taller???

would you rather turn into a vampire oe a werewolf?

sooooooo I'd enjoy being taller???

being a guy doesnt mean you will get taller though xD. I mean Indonesian average height for male is 1.58cm, its shorter than you bunny, amazing right? xD

werewolf, its just because being wolf is much cooler xD. (But I would like to choose neither if its possible, still enjoying being humans)

spaghetti or salad?

spagetti

being a guy doesnt mean you will get taller though xD. I mean Indonesian average height for male is 1.58cm, its shorter than you bunny, amazing right? xD

my bro is tall tho (about 1,80m) so if I was a guy I'd be close to that

do you live in your house?

my bro is tall tho (about 1,80m) so if I was a guy I'd be close to that

well I guess europeans are generally taller than asians xD.

I live in an apartement, the rent is really expensive for such a fairly small sized apartement..

Romance or action?(genre in anime I mean)

There are different type of museums, I like technology museum doesnt feel the same way about history museum.

If you were to go to amusement park what do you want to try first?

Edited by Guest

ummmmm..... I've never actually been to one so I have no idea ._. But I'd like something that freaks out most people who try it :P

Rollercoaster it is then :P.

Is this a serious question :P? ofcourse not xD.

Do you want to re-do your highschool life again?

No, wont be fun that way :P. I mean if you know that you are going to die because of car accident, you are going to be afraid of driving car or going out with car until you die xD, or atleast you will feel uneasy about it.

Would you like to know when your life is going to end :P?

beef, since I dont eat pork, I dont know how it taste xD, but Im not interested either way.

If you go to a fast food restaurant, what do you buy?

Edited by Guest

Yes, I have two actually one from a song and the other one is from a series

"Let's wish for "happiness", no matter how sad the futures ahead of you may be. " -Ayano no koufuku riron (a song)

"Everyone is a slave to their past. No matter how much you wish to move forward, the events of last year will bear down on you like the light of the stars as soon as you glance up. Unable to laugh or to banish your past, you carry it ceaselessly in a corner of your heart, waiting for it to resurrect at an inopportune moment." -Oregairu(had to look it up again for missing words :P)

not really a motivation one, I just find it really true in my case xD.

Whats your favourite quote?

"It's because our lives are so fragile and tiny and insignificant that we work so hard to live them to the fullest with the life we've got. That's what a human's life's all about. Trying to give a reason to something that doesn't have one." ~Sanosuke Harada (Hakuoki)

what's your opinion on water melons?

Well I dont really like a lot of fruit in general but have to say watermelon is one of the least favorite, because its so sweet.

though I recently found out about square watermelon which I think its cool xD.

Why do you think people lie?

Usually out of fear or to deceive others or maybe cause they're just rotten and deserve a place in Hell ^_^

never thought that it might be because it was the best choice for all the parties involved :)?

Cool Onii-chan xD.

How would you describe yourself in two words?

Edited by Guest

never thought that it might be because it was the best choice for all the parties involved :)?

that is still deceiving,is is not? you asked the reasons for lying,not the circumstances that led to them :P

hmmmm if it is for a limited time,I'd transform into someone cool,like a member of some band I like and sing at a concert or anything but I wouldn't like to be someone else forever

what is one crazy thing that you'd like to do?