Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

that is still deceiving,is it not? you asked the reasons for lying,not the circumstances that led to them :P

that is indeed true, but what I meant was, he lied because it will benefit all the parties involved, rather than telling the truth which will have no benefit :P.

its not really crazy but I would like to try passing country borders without passport, or cycling in the mountains.

Do you think world war 3(if ever) will happen because of freshwater shortage :P?

Do you think world war 3(if ever) will happen because of freshwater shortage :P?

that was deep,man :P well,in my opinion water shortage will be one of the many 'reasons' for a ww3 but the true motives behind it will be political and financial interests,as always (for example, the weapon industry needs a war every now and then for obvious reasons). I really hope I'm wrong here,but things do not seem to be going well and a ww3 looks inevitable,sooner or later :/

now,on less ominous topics,what is your favourite video game? :P

Come on I was about to ask some opinion about ISIS but oh well xD.

But yeah it does look inevitable..

I like football games and fps games in general but my favourite has to be FIFA 15 or Football manager 15.

so, have you ever feel interested to learn some other languages? if yes, what language?

Edited by Guest

I wish I could learn each and every language there is but that's quite impossible. I'd love to learn japanese, chinese, russian, swedish, german, spanish and italian...maybe finnish and turkish, too... I wouldn't mind albanian (since one of my bfs is from albania), arabic or korean either..... too many xD

what about you....any languages you'd like to learn?

Well I wanted to learn Russian, Chinese, Greek and Japanese, but time is against it it seems xD.

Again lets put logic aside, if there are two pills, one can give you the power to time leap(travel to the past) and another one is the power to see the future, which one would you eat :P?

Nope, its not fun if you know you are not going to die :P, put joke aside, I think if I were to be the only one that live eternally, I might be the saddest person in the world, seeing my close friends or maybe my partner dies, and yet I wont ever die, that sounds sad in a way.

same question, if you were offered an eternal life, would you take it?

Edited by Guest

People that I care about.

Do you think its possible that there is an afterlife? a place you will go when you die.

Edited by Guest

Nope, I dont believe in that, afterlife make much more sense than that to me xD, but thats just me however.

after I checked above questions I find it funny how we can talk about spiritual things after we talked about language xD.

Do you find history interesting?

Yes, it would be interesting, but if its tiring, I rather say no.

Do you prefer talking in English or your native language?

yes, I would like to do mountain biking.

If you have one wish to be fulfilled what would you wish for?

Edited by Guest

yes, I would like to do mountain biking.

what's extreme about that? ._. I was thinking something like skydiving or at least snowboarding :P

hmmmm.....I always find it hard to wish for stuff....maybe be a bit taller? xD dunno,I'm such a loser,I'd probably wish for world peace or something that would benefit many people at once.

do you believe in coincidences?

what's extreme about that? ._. I was thinking something like skydiving or at least snowboarding :P

mountain biking is pretty extreme, its life threatening too, in fact I think snowboarding is much safer than mountain biking :P.

yes, I do, but coincidences happened because there are some events that led into it, so technically there are no such things as coincidence, but again thats just probably me.

Whats your favourite type of mc(guy in this case)?

mc as in main character? well,as long as he's good-looking, not a jerk and doesn't spend half the episode yelling (aka Eren xD) it's fine with me :P my favourite mc is probably Kuroko (Kuroko no basket) 'till now. (blue hair is a bonus :P )

are you the type to fight the demon lord or be the demon lord? :P

I will probably be the one that fight the demon lord, but indirectly, meaning I would probably be the strategist type xD.

Plot twist, have you ever expected a plot twist in an anime or irl then it happened exactly like how you think it would happen?

Edited by Guest

Japan, Romania, and just recently I put Greece in the list too :P.

Its not a really famous country, but what do you know about Indonesia?