Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

meh, finally something interesting in my boring life :P I don't think it would change anything for me and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't try to find my real parents (too much trouble) why would I care? They probably abandoned me/didn't have money to raise me/died or I'm a deity from the moon like Kaguya :P

favourite anime movie?

meh, finally something interesting in my boring life :P I don't think it would change anything for me and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't try to find my real parents (too much trouble) why would I care? They probably abandoned me/didn't have money to raise me/died or I'm a deity from the moon like Kaguya :P

but but.. well I guess you have a point there.

5cm/second, damn was a really good one, but it might change soon if kyoukai no kanata 2nd movie turns out better.

comedy or romance for an anime genre?

I dont really watch a lot of dark anime, probably death note is the darkest one, and I dont even think its a dark anime xD.

Can you swim? if yes, since when?

Edited by Guest

yeah.....ever since I was like 7? (I'll never get used to the fact than some people don't know how ._. )

ha ha ha ha... *awkward laugh* <- tried to help someone in a swimming pool, got drowned instead at the age of 12 xD.

Nope, not really, but since most of my mother cooking have a vegetable on it, always need to it otherwise would be a waste.

Do you do sport? if yes what do you do?

I dont use either but I will choose glasses reason being its simpler, I mean if you use contacts you need to change it after a certain amount of time.

which do you prefer non-anime wallpaper or anime wallpaper?

Asian, it might have something to do with me being asian, but well I like how they uses a lot of different spices especially southeast asia.

Most hated food culture?

Edited by Guest

I speak too fast, if I talk to some foreigner sometimes I need to repeat myself xD. Really need to stop that xD.

Do you have any pet peeves? if yes what is it?

(yeah I'm bored to think of a question :P )

guess I'll have to think about interesting question myself then :P.

Last minute notification regarding changes on whatever matter.(<- I mean really, you dont live alone in this world xD)

Do you have any addictions?

Its tough but its either katsuragi and kanon in kaminomi or mashiro and miho <- this one is simply because it took a really long time, and it seems their love was so 'pure'.

If you would die tomorrow(24h time limit), what will you do today?

Edited by Guest

I have no idea how I would react at this situation....I'm sure it would depend on my mood....if I was in bitch mode, I'd just try to finish some anime and not talk to anyone....if I was in random mode, I'd just grab my friends and go have some last fun :P

what would you choose between being able to fly and breathing underwater?

breathe underwater will be pretty much useless if you cant swim fast, so fly.

same question, which one would you choose?

Flying; partially for convenience, mostly so I could one-up my best buddy who happens to be a certified pilot and then tease him about it.

Do you prefer taking high risks for the potential of high rewards, or playing it safe and getting little reward, but at least knowing you'll be safe?

I guess the coward that I am I will play it safe, I would take the risk if its worth it, normally I would need to calculate first which profit most both in reward and risk, then decide.

Do you have any phobia? if yes then what is it?

oh I have so many I can't count them xD The worst is probably being left alone....it's probably the dumbest thing ever, but I'm constantly afraid everyone will just get bored of me at some point and abandon me. Next are unknown places and unknown people (whenever it's my first day somewhere, I'm on the verge of fainting xD). And another annoying one is being scared of hurting people's feelings or making any kind of mistake ._. (yeah,I have issues)

soooooo......do you like dragons? (stupid attempt to change the topic)

Edited by Guest

oh I have so many I can't count them xD The worst is probably being left alone....it's probably the dumbest thing ever, but I'm constantly afraid everyone will just get bored of me at some point and abandon me. Next are unknown places and unknown people (whenever it's my first day somewhere, I'm on the verge of fainting xD). And another annoying one is being scared of hurting people's feelings or making any kind of mistake ._. (yeah,I have issues)

Its not dumb. Its just normal sometimes its because of trauma and another it was because well probably because of being 'born wrong' xD. (trying to light up the conversation), I have the last one too, so I guess I have issue too xD.

Yes, I had come to like it when I went to a chinese new year festival. It was fun.

What do you usually do when there is a black out?

Edited by Guest

apparently, every time the lights suddenly go out, I have to go to the bathroom......... ._. still,I'm rarely doing any different from what I normaly do,I just do it with some other source of light

are you afraid of earthquakes/storms etc?

Not really, I mean those are natural, and earth quake seems to happen a lot in my native country, though only once it happened in my city.

drive a private car or taxi?