Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

never had them

do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in holographic images caused by many reasons, but not ghosts in the general way.

how many fingers am I holding up?

• 1 month later...
Nintendo 3DS

Pool or Cycling?

I can't ride a bike , so pool.

If you were to take away my age from yours, how old would you be?

the world would be gone by then :>

who's your fave youtuber?

Wow, pessimist! Currently watching lots of Critical Role on Youtube, but honorable mention for the fine collection of anime music sets out there.

If you could select any job opening, which company would you work for, and why?

I'd probs work in one of those cool game companies that release all those cool otome games I can't play (cause I dunno japanese) like Otomate or Rejet :> I'd be an illustrator ofc cause I luv drawing hot dudes /(^ω^)/

do you sleep with pjs or in ur underwear? :>

• 1 month later...
I'd probs work in one of those cool game companies that release all those cool otome games I can't play (cause I dunno japanese) like Otomate or Rejet :> I'd be an illustrator ofc cause I luv drawing hot dudes /(^ω^)/

do you sleep with pjs or in ur underwear? :>

Kirry is what they call a free spirit. I FOLLOW NO CLOTHING RULES.

If you could have any ability, what would it be and why? o:

i would like the ability to float so i can avoid all the accidents i seem to fall into or the ability to teach anyone anything so that way i can help others learn good life skills while also gaining life skills

what's your ideal date?

i would like the ability to float so i can avoid all the accidents i seem to fall into or the ability to teach anyone anything so that way i can help others learn good life skills while also gaining life skills

what's your ideal date?

Hmm... My ideal date? That's tough.. Honestly, my ideal date would probably be just to go somewhere beautiful and see a beautiful sunset or sunrise. Don't have to really do anything, just sit and talk and enjoy everything. Laugh, make a nice memory. ^_^

Crust or no crust on your pb&j? xD

Hmm... My ideal date? That's tough.. Honestly, my ideal date would probably be just to go somewhere beautiful and see a beautiful sunset or sunrise. Don't have to really do anything, just sit and talk and enjoy everything. Laugh, make a nice memory. ^_^

Crust or no crust on your pb&j? xD

xD sounds like a normal date and i dont eat PB&J but i dont really like crusts on sandwiches

favourite anime genre?

xD sounds like a normal date and i dont eat PB&J but i dont really like crusts on sandwiches

favourite anime genre?

Kirry hasn't had a normal date in a loooong time. Lol Don't judge xD

Hmmm.. I really enjoy all genres as it depends mostly on my moods. But.. I like supernatural and I enjoy a good romance from time to time.

What is your favorite book?