Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

If you destroy Mars, earth will be affected since the cosmos would be out of whack. Destroy Europa, it'll be sad, but it wouldn't end up destroying everyone on the planet.

I guess Europa... :-(

Roller coaster

or

Ferry ride

yeh, when i was much younger but i caught a very small baby fish and i felt bad for it ;-; i've been scared ever since... i dislike killing animals anyway so i don't think i'll try it ever again

Awh~

Well you don't need to eat them you could release them afterwards. :)

Black and darker colors in general.

What is your most dominant character trait?

i've never tried sky diving (tho i'd like to) so i'll have to go with swiming.. i luv it anyway

fun fact: having grown up with weirdo parents on whom i could never rely on is one of the reasons i have such a close relationship with nature since it made me feel safe... when i was younger i decided the sea is my mother and the sky is my father so anything that involves those two elements (like sky diving or scuba diving or dunno) is something i would try if i was given the chance (i'm not scared of heights or deep water or stuff liek dat xP)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Swimming, definitely, and by far. I haven't done any in quite a long time, but it is something I've been intending on getting back into as time goes by. One of the main things limiting my swimability at the moment is the fact that I don't much care for public pools (and, even if I did, I don't have easy access to any at the moment) due to sanitation concerns, and there aren't too many lakes or rivers nearby that are pristine enough for me to consider.

Yes, I'm picky. I know, it's terrible.

I HAVE BEEN NINJA'D... but... wait... dammit, you goofy bunny, you forgot to add a question for me. :'(

Okay, okay. I guess I'll just stick with my response to the swimming question:

Swimming, definitely, and by far. I haven't done any in quite a long time, but it is something I've been intending on getting back into as time goes by. One of the main things limiting my swimability at the moment is the fact that I don't much care for public pools (and, even if I did, I don't have easy access to any at the moment) due to sanitation concerns, and there aren't too many lakes or rivers nearby that are pristine enough for me to consider.

As for my question ---

A banquet is being held in your honor! Those around you gather to celebrate something spiffy that you've done, be it intentional or unintentional. As the guest of honor and target of all of this acclaim, you've been given a task for this event:

You must select five main courses for the feast to come, four side dishes, three beverages, two deserts, and one guest of honor. What do you choose? If you skimp out on details I will murder you.

I HAVE BEEN NINJA'D... but... wait... dammit, you goofy bunny, you forgot to add a question for me. :'(

oh yeah I meant to ask something... something i remembered two minutes ago but now i forgot

Okay, okay. I guess I'll just stick with my response to the swimming question:

eww i don't like pools... they stink and the water is not salty and there is no sand or pebbles... I've never swum in a lake or river tho... sounds like fun XP

As for my question ---

A banquet is being held in your honor! Those around you gather to celebrate something spiffy that you've done, be it intentional or unintentional. As the guest of honor and target of all of this acclaim, you've been given a task for this event:

You must select five main courses for the feast to come, four side dishes, three beverages, two deserts, and one guest of honor. What do you choose? If you skimp out on details I will murder you.

main courses (tho i have no idea what that means so i'll just say some foods)

- egg noodles with sweet chili sause

- pastitsio

- spaghetti with tomato sause

- pizza

- ok now i dunno how this one is called but it's boiled rice with cashews and pears or something it's quite nice XP

side:

- mushrooms

- won ton (hope i spelled these right)

- spring rolls

- meatballs

beverages:

- water

- wine

- tea

deserts:

- apple pie

- chocolate cake

guest:

@Davis

soooo... have you ever been bullied in school?

• Like 1

Yes.

The kids on my baseball team didn't like that I went to Dungeons and dragons club after practice. I got bullied a bit for it.

You are snowed in for the day. Besides anime and video games what would you do?

Edited by Guest

If I'm really hungry, and I'm just preparing a can of soup or something for myself, I'll eat a spoon full or two cold. I've received some very strange, freaked out looks for this.

... I also eat most of my leftovers cold. Unless it's something that reheats very easily, or is only part of a larger meal (say, spaghetti sauce or burrito meat).

How do you feel about Mexican food? Give me some details.

If I'm really hungry, and I'm just preparing a can of soup or something for myself, I'll eat a spoon full or two cold. I've received some very strange, freaked out looks for this.

... I also eat most of my leftovers cold. Unless it's something that reheats very easily, or is only part of a larger meal (say, spaghetti sauce or burrito meat).

How do you feel about Mexican food? Give me some details.

It is roughly half of my diet. I absolutely love it. From fancy Mexican food all the way to taco bell. I love all of it and will eat all of it. I love burritos the most. The spicer the better and load it with guacamole please. :)

If you had to choose one style cooking to eat every meal for the rest of your life what would you choose?

• Agree 1

It is roughly half of my diet. I absolutely love it. From fancy Mexican food all the way to taco bell. I love all of it and will eat all of it. I love burritos the most. The spicer the better and load it with guacamole please.

You're pretty legit. When the time comes, you'll be one of the few spared.

Every day? Just one style? Crap. Crap. Crap.

CRAP.

I'd probably have to flip a coin between Mexican, Thai and Japanese. Hm...

Probably Japanese, actually. I love me some ramen, teppanyaki, katsu, sushi, and a bunch of other things that I'd be downright horrified to lose out on. Not having burritos and Thai curry would be horrible, though... GRATGRWSIUOFDKJGBFDCBHF

Let's just go with Japanese. Dammit, now I want ramen.

Your home, and everything in it is going to be destroyed by a series of absurd events of a mysterious and indistinct nature. You have three minutes to grab whatever you can without risking death.

What do you save?