Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

I hate to answer a question with a question, but what would happen if I didn't do it? I mean like, unless it's them or me, I probably wouldn't at all, and even then I may not.

Let's change the pace to something happier and less dark.

If there's a band you like who has no songs you dislike, who are they and why?

that's more like my kind of question xP

tbh i have many bands that have consumed my soul and i love all their songs but if i had to pick one it would be.... hmmm.... i think a skylit drive gets this one because i can't even think of a sinlge lyric i don't like XP dunno their music and the feel of the songs is just sooo awesome

as a kid, were you the type to clean your room yourself or did your parents made you do it?

Edited by Guest

Neither. I protected my mess at all costs. I was a rebel as a child. It was my duty to break my parents spirits on daily basis.

Are you close to your family or a black sheep?

Edited by Guest

not really into them... the only one i'd watch ever since i was a little kid was figure skating XP (u can be sure i enjoyed yoi a lot)

what sound does your heart make when it's breaking? (mine sounds like one of those fart prank thingis that u put on ur friend's chair)

I would be an Eagle, cuz i love this bird. Start hunting and chasing other birds. :P

If you were a woman, what would you do? ( you have one day / 24 hours Before returning to a man again )

Edited by Guest

If I were a woman I'd... I'd... wait. I am a woman.

Shit.

Uhhhh. Since I'm a woman, I'm going to ... ... ... ... ... have some tea..? I guess? I don't know.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! :'(

... huh. That would work as a question for the next person, actually. Ahem.

What do you want from me?

Ohhh .... i didn't mean that ..... well, ....!

Hummmmmm?

Nothing.

Sorry if it bothered you, i didn't mean it. i thought that a man who will answer me. Don't take it as a "Personal matter" and

sorry again :S:?.

What would you do if you woke up and find yourself a Main character in anime series?

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

Nothing. Sorry if it bothered you, i didn't mean it. i thought that a man who will answer me. Don't take it as a "Personal matter" and sorry again :S:?.

Oh jeez, I'm sorry - I was just being silly. >_<

I get a kick out of goofy bombastics and things like that! I'm sorry that I gave you the wrong idea there. :(

What would you do if you woke up and find yourself a Main character in anime series?

I'd probably be extremely disturbed and frightened - I've seen what goes on in anime. :o

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

• Like 1

Oh jeez, I'm sorry - I was just being silly. _

I get a kick out of goofy bombastics and things like that! I'm sorry that I gave you the wrong idea there. :(

No problem;) .. Thank god you're not mad at me :)

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Well, i would make a monkey sound to take it (o^.^o) or whatever it takes. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! <3

List three anime/manga characters that perfectly describe you?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

No male characters come to mind that I have any mind-bending hatred for, but...

30969-2e2bd8fded1da89b7edce5da329f4534.jpg.1aa6558ce9f8cbe87269bb7ffde1fe65.jpg

I definitely hate this bitch, who - all by herself - made Nichijou outright unwatchable for me.

Ahem.

With that out of the way... question... question...

You're slated to be executed tomorrow, in a particularly ghastly way that you probably don't want to know the specifics about for a crime that you may or may not have committed. Those details don't much matter. What does matter is --- what do you ask for your final meal? You're about to be dispatched in a dreadfully brutal manner, yes, but if nothing else the folks that are lined up to kill you have a good track record when it comes to last meals, and randomly abusing bold text.

I wouldn't ask for anything fancy. A simple meal of fired chicken, chicken nuggets and some french fries would be good enough for a last meal. Added some BBQ sauce and sweet and sour sauce for dipping and ice cold Dr. Pepper and I'm already in heaven.

____

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

• Like 1

for these I don't like the "which is worse" classification but prefer the which is better

and I can't say its always better to either try and fail or never try at all over the other

as its better to try Mario cart and fail than never try it at all

but it's better to never try parachuting than to try and fail

so would you post on this thread if you had a reply to the above

or

but no reply due to couldn't think of a question to ask below

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's difficult to really say. Nicest to me? Probably my spouse, though I have no doubt she'd deny such an accusation. Nicest in general? Probably a Swedish bloke I used to speak with a fair deal, before we kind of drifted apart as years went by and we had fewer and fewer shared interests. Such is life.

What's your ideal dinner? Appetizer, sides, and beverage(s) included!

(I confess to having food on my mind due to the fact that I'm cooking atm)

Ideal diner would be a non brand restraint or bar and I would have a huge B.L.T with cheese curds fried with a can of coke... sorry if it's not something super special....

Now my question is what would you do with 10 million in whatever currency your country uses?

• Like 1

I would probably buy a ticket to Japan and after that, buy a house near to Tokio and live a modest life or find a flat near to Akihabara/Ikebukoro and live a life of an otaku.

What would you do rather, save the life of a young child or a old woman?

I would probably buy a ticket to Japan and after that, buy a house near to Tokio and live a modest life or find a flat near to Akihabara/Ikebukoro and live a life of an otaku.

What would you do rather, save the life of a young child or a old woman?

Young child older woman already lived most her life......

Would you rather have a subway or a kitten?

Would you rather have a subway or a kitten?

A kitten, naturally. How can the fluffy flesh of a warm smushy kitty ever be compared to the cold soulless husks of a filthy subway that delinquents and hoodlum often ride in? Pish posh. :P

When trimming your nails, how deep do you trim them? i.e.: For myself, I trim away the entire 'white' part at the top of my nails.

A kitten, naturally. How can the fluffy flesh of a warm smushy kitty ever be compared to the cold soulless husks of a filthy subway that delinquents and hoodlum often ride in? Pish posh. :P

When trimming your nails, how deep do you trim them? i.e.: For myself, I trim away the entire 'white' part at the top of my nails.

Cannot really trim my nails, at least in certain areas, and my nails are pretty short anyway.

How would you bring this world to an end? Would it end with the suffering of all mankind or a Utopia, and if the former, how?