Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

How would you bring this world to an end? Would it end with the suffering of all mankind or a Utopia, and if the former, how?

I think a Utopia without suffering is impossible. The only way I could imagine a Utopia exists is in the likes of 1984 (the book), with Big Brother watching you. There's no freedom without sacrificing security in some aspect, so it's an impractical notion, a true Utopia without suffering.

So, to answer your question, I guess there's only the alternative, to make everyone suffer a living Hell. I could think of a few creative ways, but for the fun of it, maybe something comedic, like turn everyone into the stereotype they have a prejudice against, including Bronies, FNAFers, Beliebers, and let's not forget, weeaboos. Of course, for this to be suffering, I would have to keep their consciousness intact. They will do Bronie and Belieber stuff, but consciously, they will hate it. And there is nothing they can do about it. :naughty:

Alright, now for a more generic question:

Your biggest fear?

Edited by Guest

Failure. Doesn't matter what, doesn't matter where, doesn't matter how - just failure, 'messing things up', whatever you want to call it. I sometimes get horrifyingly worried about really dumb stuff. @Cy~ puts up with me like a champ.

How do you really feel?

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I feel like I'm losing my mind, to be honest. I need to get my life back on track, but I don't know where or when to start.

What is your favorite hobby?

• Like 1

I'd be cool with that, they could join the club of completely evil asshats that already exist in my family. You name it, I've got it in my family tree - witches, voodoo, gang bosses, pimps, murderers, thieves, and other miscellaneous hustlers. Hell, one of them may ALREADY be one of the most evil bastards that ever lived. Fuck, it could even be my own Dad. FML, hahaha.

If you could trade on talent for another, what would you choose to do?

• Like 1

Since I don't really have a talent to begin with, I'd trade just about any personality trait of mine to become a better writer, particularly a scriptwriter.

What are your thoughts on having children? Would you adopt a child if you're unable to have a baby?

• Like 1

People say I am good with kids, but the fact that they get loud irritates me, and I cannot take of them for too long.

I probably probably adopt, because I would not want my would be spouse to die from childbirth or what leads up to it, since I cannot have kids.

What would you do if you met God and asked him for help, but he refused saying, "Sorry, I am being mysterious right now"?

• Funny 1

I'd kick him in the balls. Hard. I mean, really hard. Hard enough to shatter them, even though he's God.

anime-groin-kick.gif.ff386f75f4e85c02aaf1dba1e91f506d.gif

Then, I would turn around, walk away, and deal with shit on my own.

What would you do if you were walking down a dark alley and aged 20 years before you reached the end of your path?

• Informative 1
  • Funny 1

Find out how it happened, discover my new weaknesses, and try to get Sherry to reverse my age back to normal.

What would you do if you could not talk properly any more because your voice came through your nose, making people think you were trying to talk like a baby?

• Like 1

I would pretend to be unable to speak and use speech to text software to speak for me.

What would you do if you found yourself stuck in a harem anime as one of about a dozen love interests of a shitty, poorly written male protagonist?

• Like 1

What would you do if you found yourself stuck in a harem anime as one of about a dozen love interests of a s*****, poorly written male protagonist?

tumblr_lyj8jjJRud1qf6dad.gif.b8b947ac878b85a21de7f8e7c8c13a54.gif

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

56f22d1a64a9d.gif.99042f02cb776472ead55df53cfa0322.gif

anime-groin-kick.gif.c907271922967f7061aca9446130fbcf.gif

don_t_make_me_slap_you_by_xandier59-d5yg8ls.gif.b5859fffb568e2a4a6a10d22e0d24937.gif

e362f04f464af80b9ed0006671d5a3a2.gif.fd1355ce894f8cb5023717d316c7810e.gif

• Winner 1

I would turn that series into something remenscient of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None, and make sure to kill the protagonist in the most brutal way possible.

What would you do if your favorite anime/manga character existed in the real world?

• Funny 1

If it's a guy (in this case, Conan from Detective Conan), I would hang out, just chill with him, solve mysteries with him. Just fun stuff fellow bros would do with each other. Maybe make him speak that hilarious Engrish and secretly laugh at the accent. lol

If it's a girl (Miki Sayaka, in this case), there's really not much difference aside from the flirt-factor. Of course, I would hit on her and see if a relationship would work out. If not, then it's always nice to have a fun-loving friend like Sayaka.

Most of all, I'll convince her not to approach any woodland creatures trying to steal her soul. Yeah. Or if it's too late, I'd probably show her how badass she is in Rebellion in spite of her 'zombie' status.

I wish I could give a more creative answer, but honestly, I don't have that many offline friends to begin with, so the only answer available for such a question for me is to make friends with them. :P

Are you a creative or funny person? If not, are you pressured to write something funny or interesting anyway when everyone else is doing the same?

• Like 1

People say I am both, even why I don't try, though a lot of my jokes involve violence or death.

What would you do if you found out that everything bad that happened in your life was because God and the devil got together and decided to amuse themselves with your suffering and bet on the outcome?

Oh, I'm sure I'm able to come up with something. Humanity has performed such blasphemous actions against God for many years, and the Devil seems intent on fueling our lust and temptations. If I am suffering, then I guess I'll just balance out my life with sinful desires and vices as a payback to God. I don't really care about the Devil since he's evil to begin with, but God betting on humanity's fate is something truly appalling, so blasphemy against him is no skin off my nose.

But that's only if the Devil doesn't get creative with my suffering, of course. Otherwise, I don't really think I could do much against such a powerful entity like the Devil (or even God, if He decides to punish me), aside from waiting for an exorcism.

Question:

So people have said watching paint dry is an incredibly boring task. But what would you do in the meantime if you're stuck in an empty room with no gaming console of any kind, and ordered to watch the paint dry?

I would bide my time in the room, then go on a rampage through the facility the moment I get a chance to escape.

What would you do if you encountered a situation in which those close to you would be in danger if you just went about your business, but there was no guarantee that they would not be the cross hair eventually?

So... those close to me would be in danger if I go around doing my own thing, but they might also be in danger regardless?

I'd tell Cy~ about it, so that she could take care of whatever it is for me. I'm a bit lazy, myself.

Five favorite, and five least favorite foods?

• Like 1

@zoop

Favourites:

1. Risotto. You've no idea how fast I typed that.

2. Fish and Chips. I'm British and I'm northern.
  3. Chilli Con Carne.

4. Lobster.

5. Roast chicken. Straight out of Food-to-Go at Sainsbury's. It's so good when it's just cooked.

Least Favourites:

1. Anything with Parsnip. Makes me sick immediately.
  2. Anything with Red Onion. Makes me sick after a while, not quite as severe as Parsnip.

3. Razor Clams. Very chewy. Bleh.
  4. Spicy curries. I'm not good with heat. :?
  5. Steak. Don't hurt me, I just... don't like it okay? Especially when it's all fleshy. Go munch on a cows a**, it tastes much the same.

---

You are going on a camping trip for seven days, walking long distances to each new campsite each day.

What food/drink do you purchase, with approximate or exact prices, while you are travelling, per day?

You have a budget of £8* per day. You can go over, but you can't spend more than £56* altogether.

*Or equivalent in your country: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=currency+converter+£8

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

I would probably sleep or chill on the internet. But occasionally I like to run around outside and play like a 5 year old. :P

What would you do if I was outside your window?

I would take a knife, concealing it in case things turn out in a way I don't want, and see what your objective was.

What would you want to destroy with every fiber of your being?

Knock you out, drag you into the desert, where there is no cell reception, remove any essentials you have that are necessary to survive, set up cameras and watch to see if you will make back to civilization.

How would you go about storing 1 quadrillion dollars of your countries currency for safe keeping?

Well, to begin with... I don't really care about my country's welfare, so I'll probably keep the money and fly off to another country if I could get away with it. If not, I'll probably just use a small portion of the money to build some kind of impenetrable vault. Maybe hire some vault experts to build one for me. lol I'm a spendthrift, so it might not even be a small portion.

And I also expect a reward. A huge reward. Like an all-expense paid trip to America or something, including funding to get me started on living there as a resident. I want a nice house in New York, Manhattan. A pool is optional, but it would be appreciated (even though I can't actually swim).

Did you ever hear the words coming out of your mouth and think, "Where did I come up with this BS?"