Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

Ok for the sake of carrying on the game i'll do this one. In a way i bought this. So one time i ordered a Rubik's cube (i like puzzles) online and was looking forward to it. A package came a few days later but instead of a Rubik's cube i got a sort of badge for a car. I found it weird that people would buy such a thing. Anyways i complained, got a refund and they never asked for the badge back.

Ok tell us the funniest thing that happened in your life.

I got lost on the way to a friend's house, even though I was in the right area and had went to their house multiple times, and finally found it by backtracking.

What would you do if you had a job where you did was fire people?

I'd enjoy firing people, and also wait to see if I'd get fired, because I love irony ...

Which 'dere type would you prefer to date in real life?

Well,i identify myself as an Tsundere, but i would date a Yandere ´cause i am crazy maniac that used to do

クソ disgusting things.

Had you ever watched Boku no pico?

Edited by Guest

Well,i identify myself as an Tsundere, but i would date a Yandere ´cause i am crazy maniac that used to do

クソ disgusting things.

Had you ever watched Boku no pico?

Yes but i knew what it was and i was just skimming through the first episode. I never watched it again after that.

Have you ever drunk sake and if so, was it nice?

Yeah. When I was 6 years old I took my phone and took a photo of my butt. LOL.

Picture this: Your dad/mom calls you down for dinner. As you're about to go downstairs he/she pulls you into a room and says " I heard the voice too, honey." What's your reaction?

Edited by Guest

Fallen? Not that I can recall. I've had sharp objects jabbed into me, however. Generally intentionally. Couple pencils. A hot soldering iron. Kid stuff, you know?

What's your favorite snack foods? :o

Potato Chips! (Preferably by the brand 'Kettle')

Kettle brand chips are wonderful, tbh. I love their sea salt and vinegar chips... and the spicy Thai. Honey dijon is pretty good as well.

How many plush/stuffed toys do you possess?

Cy~ has a huge collection! All sorts of animals and characters. I don't have nearly as many... I have a wonderful plushie tiger shark (adorable as hell), and a couple My Little Pony plushies... good ones, though, not the crappy things that are so common. A couple Pokemon plushes as well, though I don't much care for Pokemon.

I want more stuffed animals. Sharks especially. Big ones. And massive cats. <3

What would you do if your favorite stuffed animal started talking to you in a wonderfully adorable voice, speaking in rhymes of a decidedly macabre nature?

If my darling lamb Lola started talking to me? :o

More snuggles for her then I believe <3

And if rhymes, I'd rhyme back, but not all the time,

since time goes by fast, much like the past :P

What time do you usually make dinner, on any given day?

Edited by Guest

I live in CZ. I would like to live in Japan(well,i have some relatives there).

What´s the most gross job you had to do?

I don't have a job. But if you're talking about chores, it might be taking out the trash. (Reason: We use TRANSPARENT plastic bags, so you can see all the yucky muck in there. Also, they stink) (obviously! They're TRASH. What'd you expect?)

Looks like Animefreak didn't ask a question! :o

So, I'll just answer Titan's question.

I've managed to avoid doing any overly disgusting jobs, somehow, just barely. I worked in a warehouse, for a time, and always managed to be in the right place at the right time to avoid having to clean any storm drains that hadn't been cleaned out in decades, cleaning up after homeless people outside in the parking lot, and things of that sort. I was cunningly able to dodge all of it.

Believe me, it was no accident that I managed to do so. ;)

As for a question ...

You are given the chance to send your past self a note. You can write three words, and it can be sent back to any point in your life. To when do you send it, and what do you write?

Looks like Animefreak didn't ask a question! :o

So, I'll just answer Titan's question.

I've managed to avoid doing any overly disgusting jobs, somehow, just barely. I worked in a warehouse, for a time, and always managed to be in the right place at the right time to avoid having to clean any storm drains that hadn't been cleaned out in decades, cleaning up after homeless people outside in the parking lot, and things of that sort. I was cunningly able to dodge all of it.

Believe me, it was no accident that I managed to do so. ;)

As for a question ...

You are given the chance to send your past self a note. You can write three words, and it can be sent back to any point in your life. To when do you send it, and what do you write?

I forgot. WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Anyways, I would send it to 8 or 9 year old me a very important letter...

"Maya loves J.J.".

I would go back to my old school days growing up throughout all of my teen years and make the lives all of the people who used to bully me a living hell, getting my own back on them, giving them a taste of how they used to treat me :(

Will you ever be able to afford to go to Japan one day? That's if you haven't already had the awesome privilege to do so in your life already? :)

Ugh. I'm so forgetful sometimes. Sorry bout that zoop!

Tomatos

x=1.5 y=-1

What is 7x+10y=

17.5 I guess. I've never done those math before. I know. I know. My profile says I'm 16. That's a different matter. Moving on...

What happens when you watch too much anime and eat too much?

(This time I wrote a question, zoop senpai/zoopai!!)

• Disagree 1