Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

Ugh. I'm so forgetful sometimes. Sorry bout that zoop!

17.5 I guess. I've never done those math before. I know. I know. My profile says I'm 16. That's a different matter. Moving on...

What happens when you watch too much anime and eat too much?

(This time I wrote a question, zoop senpai/zoopai!!)

.5 !!!! I think...... mmmmmm its been a few weeks....

How would you describe your mood right now?

Awake and HappY!

What is (10y+2x)-5=29

y=x+1

HEHEHEHEHE

What is (10y+2x)-5=29

y=x+1

A math problem.

What's your favourite flavour of juice?

I WAS NINJA'D! Probably grape juice to be honest, though I'm not generally a juice person.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Edited by Guest

A math problem.

I WAS NINJA'D! Probably grape juice to be honest, though I'm not generally a juice person.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Actually its a equation!!!

Have you had any severe weather where you live lately?

Only normal rain :(

Waht is the meaning of life?

• 4 weeks later...

I think I would choose the one that would best benefit the people around me. If either choice was going to ruin my life anyways, I'd better be off thinking of how my choice would effect others as well. :)

Okay, next question ^^

What is the next anime that you cannot wait to see?!

I think I would choose the one that would best benefit the people around me. If either choice was going to ruin my life anyways, I'd better be off thinking of how my choice would effect others as well. :)

Okay, next question ^^

What is the next anime that you cannot wait to see?!

The next anime I just can't wait to see is Amnesia! I even finished the anime My Little Monster quickly without reading the manga because of it!^_^^_^

On to the next question.

If x= 23, y=76 and z=13, what is the value of x2y8z5y2?

Don't blame me if it's impossible. I just made that up without thinking if it was possible LOL.

• 1 month later...

The best thing(s) I accomplished this year was participating in the English Olympiad and Spelling Butterfly (I got second place!:)), being in the school play, becoming 1st in the English Recitation competition held in our school etc.

If you saw Optic-senpai in real life at Taco Bell/McDonald's, KFC, what would you do?

Nothing, probably, I threat people around me as background.

How much do you know about the folklore of your nation/state/region?

Folklore of my nation/state/region? What do you mean?

Would you kill your best friend who you hold a little grudge against for a trillion dollars?

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

Id never would do that even if I have a little grudge I have against them. Prob get over it if not I'll just go my separate way from them if we can fix it. 

What would you do if got 1 millions dollars? 

I'd probably buy the games and equipment needed to get my YouTube page going and deposit what's left as backing in case it didn't go through. 

What do you do if the person you admired most called you to hang out for a day? 

Edited by RepentantSky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RepentantSky said:

My favorite Holiday's Halloween and Christmas happening more than once a year. 

What's something that you wish you could experience again for the first time? 

I wish I could experience eating food again for the first time. I know that seems silly, but Imagine being able to go through and taste food again and not know the flavours :O!

On the topic of food, If you had to order food, but had to share it between 4 people, what would you order and why?

• 4 weeks later...

I would enjoy it quite a lot since I'm really into detective work, mysteries and criminals. I've actually got a few biographies on serial killers around here somewhere ...

What is one thing you can't live without?

Hmm.. I never really thought about that really, interesting question.

I would say maybe I mean its about people coming together to spend time with each other and eat a nice cooked feast I guess you would say. Talking to each other, playing games or even  watching football for people in America.. To give thanks for a wonderful year it's been and many other stuff, also thanks for each other as well. I mean I'm probably way wrong but that's just take on it, sorry. 

Questions: If you had one chance to change something about the world we live in now today what would it be? And it can be anything, but you can only pick one thing..

Delete all mosquitoes ... world would be a better place... 
geniuses can now live in peace working on they're talents and projects without getting interrupted by these sadistic Insect that refuses to leave us alone..

Question: What's ur Fetish ? EUhk9on.jpg%C2%A0

Cat i guess...so i can roam around..since Dogs arent as flexible anyway

if you were in a situation where your life is on the line.. and u see a sword and a gun besides ...you can only take one..which one would u choose?

sword is chipped
gun only has 2 bullets 

Sword. Guns may seem useful, but loading them can be a pain, your presence is known after firing, regardless of whether you hit or not, and misfire/jamming is always a possibility.

What would you do if your birthday became a national holiday?