Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

its like having no birthdays at all..it wouldn't bother me though..as i have never enjoyed my birthday parties since im in introvert

if u had no choice but to sell/cook drugs as a living..what drugs would u sell?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hm interesting question.. If I had a giant robot I would try to help people with things if there is natural disasters and also like Pacific Rim in case monsters would appear I would fight them off to protect people.  It sounds lame I know but that's what I'd do. *shrugs* 

What do you think of a world with out anime would be like? >,.,.>

~Nya~ an interesting question. If possible i would keep that person alive but in a state where he is unable to do any evil deeds and torture them in some way for the rest of their life.

If you could control one thing as your power what would it be? However you cannot bring the dead back to life or turn back time (like alchemy essentially).

• Agree 1

On 2017-12-17 at 3:23 PM, SleepyLeoulf said:

I would want to be like people from the movie / book Jumper. Teleport places quickly if I visualize where it is and see a picture of it, I've always thought that would be cool.

What would you pick a cookie or a cake to eat?

It's not like i would eat an entire cake just for myself, but cake is really good.

Cookies are somewhat better though. I dunno. You feel less fat while eating them as opposed to eating cake. lol ; )

Are you a big fan about something? Anything you're extremely passionate about?

Yes, that is the world of Tolkien. I'm truly fascinated by the philosophy in the stories of the Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion.

What's the colour you least like? Give a valid reason and good arguments to convince.

Probably orange. Don't really know why but my mind and my eyes really dislike that color. I never wear anything orange cause nor do i like seeing people i orange. The color just doesn't appeal to me at all. (( I have no idea if this counts as a valid reason. ))

What's your favorite thing about anime?

• Winner 1

1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

Probably orange. Don't really know why but my mind and my eyes really dislike that color. I never wear anything orange cause nor do i like seeing people i orange. The color just doesn't appeal to me at all. (( I have no idea if this counts as a valid reason. ))

What's your favorite thing about anime?

How extremely foregin it is. It's got a very different style than what we normally see outside of asia. More specifically.. i like the ammount of raw emotion that is put into it. While of course, there are also bazillions of them that has over the top emotion for no reason, but what can ya do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favorite kind of video game and why?

Edited by BlueNinjaNeko

My favorite video game would be Okami since It's about a wolf mostly and I adore wolves and the story itself is just beautiful and well thought out, I think. I fell in love with it first time I played it and it's really cool since part of the fighting system you get to draw out stuff like drawing kanji style things and use it to make special moves happen to help you fight in battle with the enemies. And the graphics / scenery are just stunning, I think. Plus its like a Asian type theme to it. I think It's Japanese more but that's just me. I made a thread about it on here in the "gaming section" In case anyone is curious on what the game is about. I Highly recommend this game.  

---

What is your favorite movie and why?

2 hours ago, mechaBD said:

my clean breeze scented candle burning.

arcade or amusement park? 

Amusement park of course! There's this one amusement park that gives most people heart attacks but I always enjoy it! Arcades seem boring to me anyway.

Your examinations are going on. When you see the question paper, your eyes widen in shock because there are a LOT of questions you have to answer. Since you are a slow writer, you can either finish all of the short questions (10 of them, meaning 10 marks) or a broad question (10 marks). Which one do you choose?

• 2 weeks later...