Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

I suppose 'salad' could be a very large number of different things thrown into a bowl together so yes, I would say that I do in fact like salad. 

If you had to pick a new hobby to permanently replace watching anime, what would it be?

Drawing, absolutely drawing. I've been absorbed by the world of hand-drawing.

What do you have everyday for breakfast? (Or most of the time if it changes)

Yes… honey jars! I have. Total of 14 different honey jars, I think honey is one of my favorite things to eat.

Have you considered learning Japanese?

Yes! While my main focus is to master Korean first (since I'm half Korean), I would love to eventually learn Japanese and maybe one day travel to Japan. 

What anime are you currently watching and what do you think of it so far? 

Edited by TyCoya
Grammatical errors

I'm watching R.O.D The TV right now. ( my favorite anime ) And I think it's really entertaining to watch and a cool story that's full of action on some parts of it that's kick ass to watch the characters fight.

What would you do if you could go back in time and only change one thing that happen to you in your life? 

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2018 at 6:22 PM, SleepyLeoulf said:

I'm watching R.O.D The TV right now. ( my favorite anime ) And I think it's really entertaining to watch and a cool story that's full of action on some parts of it that's kick ass to watch the characters fight.

What would you do if you could go back in time and only change one thing that happen to you in your life? 

R.O.D is great. Still remember the only non child friendly part of the entire series was the youngest sister (of the trio) making that rude gesture (i think) xD. I found that part amusing. As to your question hmmm probably go back and do better at school.

If you could be reincarnated as any type of spirit or youkai what would you be? nya~

On 25/2/2018 at 2:36 PM, Nyanko Sensei said:

R.O.D is great. Still remember the only non child friendly part of the entire series was the youngest sister (of the trio) making that rude gesture (i think) xD. I found that part amusing. As to your question hmmm probably go back and do better at school.

If you could be reincarnated as any type of spirit or youkai what would you be? nya~

I literally don't know any names by heart, but there's this one fox with nine tails that I do fancy quite a bit.

Do you have a favourite Pokémon?

Edited by Roxeg

Verrry hard question. If I only had a split second to answer and I was only limited to one choice, Charizard will always have the top spot on my list. That Base Set card is still my favorite!

What are some books you could read over and over again without getting tired of them?    

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In terms of new seasons of anime i'm looking forward to, i'd have to say Free. I also want to watch the recent movie that just came out a little while ago. Free is a great anime!

Are you more of a dog or cat person? Please explain if you can.

19 hours ago, Wedgy said:

What is the true breakfast of champions

Guess I'll have to say breakfast mac 'n cheese!😜

Would you rather eat poop for the rest of your life or jump into a pool full of lemon juice with paper cuts all over your body?

9 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Guess I'll have to say breakfast mac 'n cheese!😜

Would you rather eat poop for the rest of your life or jump into a pool full of lemon juice with paper cuts all over your body?

I rather jump in a lemon pool with paper cuts over my body then eat poop all my life.

I rather experience the utmost pain than Be embarrassed all my life. 

What came first the chickens or the egg?

Eggs of course~ That's why eggs are usually eaten for breakfast and chicken normally is eaten at lunch/dinner~

If you had to choose between never eating salt, or never eating pepper, which would you choose? 

• 7 months later...
On 4/30/2018 at 2:31 PM, AniMeFReaK said:

COFFEE! Besides, I really need to study and coffee contains more caffeine than tea.

Who's your forum crush?:largegasp:

No one yet since im fairly new . 

If you could learn a new language what would it be?

In a way... I'm already slowly learning Japanese, so that will eventually happen.

2 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

No one yet since im fairly new . 

If you could learn a new language what would it be?

Is backwards time travel possible?

technically yes but there is the grandfather paradox that makes it more like creating a alternate reality rather then truly traveling through the passage of time.

How long have you been on AF?