Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm... Well, I'd like to buy a house in one of the smaller towns in my state. I don't like living in the city anymore. I'd also like to have lots of pets - definitely a cat and a ferret, maybe a dog and a hamster too. Oh, and my own swimming pool would be nice too. I'd also love to have a collection of Madoka Magica merchandise. 

Do you enjoy exercising? 

• 2 weeks later...

Because this guy goes through hordes upon hordes of battles, possibly saves many lives, has multiple love interests, and saves the world over 40 times depending on what you do.

Would you destroy the human race if you could create a better future without suffering? Or less suffering?

Edited by Crevanille

Yeah. I might want to try becoming a wolf for a bit. They have high endurance and watch each other's back in a pack.

What type of power would you prefer: To be able to run and jump at hypersonic speed or to be able to substitute yourself from an apple? 

• 2 months later...

I suppose I would still pick my job because I like what I do, I get to design graphics and hang out with a bunch of anime and gaming lovers all day so I can't really complain.

What would you do if you were offered a million dollars, but if you accept it the person you hate the most in the world would get double the amount? Would you still accept it?

If this were asked even a year ago my answer would have been binge it all. I still largely prefer to binge watch shows though I also like watching them as the air, or shortly there after to be able to talk about them. So in short both for different reasons.

Long anime, or short anime?

• Like 2

I like shorter anime. Not too short, but about 23 episodes. I’m kind of a failure at following long anime’s through, so the decision is kind of made for me. I think sports anime are the only exception to that, I crave the continuation of those types of series, as their potential is largely limitless.

~~~~ Edit.

Stream it. I don’t like large collections of things.

Do you feel like the beach is a desert? 

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

Oh my word no I love a nice hot day on the beach. Plus technically desert sand is almost entirely quotes minerals wheres most ocean, and even lake beaches are either desalted coral, or sediment. 

Would you live on mars if it were properly terraformed?

Sure I love danger! I'm sure it would be difficult but cool to live on Mars but I don't think humanity is going to reach that point anywhere in my life time.

Do you like motorcycles? 

I do like motorcycles, always wanted to ride one - never have gotten the chance yet though ;/

If you were able to talk to animals what kind of questions would you ask them, or what type of things would you ask them to do for you?