Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

Nope, I have never been to any cons, let alone anime ones.

What would you do if you found yourself stranded on an island with only a knife, where all plant life is poisonous and the wild life’s primary diet consisted of humans?

That's a tough one, if wood was poisonous too, perhaps hunt for wild life using the knife, gut the meat, make gloves with the skin so I could collect the wood to make a fire and cook the meat, if that works?

If you could teleport anywhere, where would you go?

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I would probably teleport into the home of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to get an idea of how he lived his time, though it was probably be as inaccurate as the rest of archeology.

If you could only have either immortality or eternal youth, which would you choose?

I have not looked into the various aspects, so only know about key frames, tweens, and scripts, but I would probably take on a position that allows me to can the most people, so I can ensure a quality product from the best of the best.

What would you do if you found out you were directly related to your favorite historical figure?

If I found out I was directly related to James Baldwin. I'd try to figure out why in the world am I so bad at writing papers when my relative can write a book in a day. Lol

What would be the first thing you do if the zombie apocalypse started right now?

• Funny 1

I probably would, seeing as I cannot make a billion dollars last my whole life.

If banks gave me 100% interest on deposits, then heck no, as I would rake in more from the interest.

What would you do if the government of your country collapsed?

Loot stores and start fires in the street while freeing the zoo animals.

What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

Sofi you’re awesome. Watch Ip man tho lol.

I fractured my right foot by playing indoor laser tag while pregnant and stepped too hard on my foot to shift my weight to the right 🤣

#solame...

What’s the oddest thing about your body?

• Like 1

No, I do not want it to attack me, and that does not sound quite as fun as a fire breathing velociraptor.

What would you do if you found yourself in the middle of a battlefield as an innocent bystander?

• Like 1

Don’t know, as I do not pay attention to chocolate types too often. If it was candy bar, that would be easier.

What would you do if every nightmare you ever had occurred in real life, but it was a thousand times worse than it was in your dreams?