Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

Cannot say, as I do not know how long they are going, to be, but I would say the latest one on all of them.

What would you do if your future self came to kill you, in order to save the world?

I have watched several animes more than once since I have a tendency to rewatch ones I liked instead of starting a new one ;s

If you could have any animal as a pet, living or extinct already, what would it be?

Not off the top of my head.

What would you do if you found out that everything bad that happened to you was because God and the devil were boring and decided to bet on how you would act?

I would question them, and wonder why it has to be me, and find out more about them, before helping.

What would you do if you found yourself in mysterious room with a bunch of other people, and a recording said that there was a killer among you?

I would purge the world of inept rulers.

What would you do if you saw the past, present, and future all at the exact same time (e.g. you could see yourself being born and even your tombstone being added to your grave in the same area at the same time)?

I'd think it was a sign, a sign to say live life to the full, don't waste a second of it, and have no regrets.

What would you do if you seen a 1:1 double of yourself on a cover artwork, like a movie box art, or the image of a book author.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I would probably do nothing, thinking they were somebody else, unless they did something wrong?

Would would you do if the government made clones of you for the express purpose of letting somebody kill them, so they can get stronger?

Depends, if nothing else to do, strike up a conversation.

Otherwise, ignore them.

What would you do if you found out your entire life were a tv show that people watched (think Truman Show movie)?