Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

2 hours ago, Banri said:

Cats

If you could take any miniature sized pet with you on an adventure, would you want to and if so which pet would you choose?

Yes and probably either a sugar glider or a red panda lol.

Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? 

I prefer sunsets as well, though for me it's mostly because I'm not getting up early enough to see a sunrise XD

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Like 2

Just now, Banri said:

I believe in the spirit world and that once time on Earth has come to an end, our souls live on in spirit.

How about you, do you believe in ghosts / the spirit world?

I do believe in ghosts and spirits because of an experience I had when I was younger. I don't know exactly what I believe in, but I believe there's something.

Do you prefer living in the country side or in the city?

• Like 1

Just now, Sofi said:

I do believe in ghosts and spirits because of an experience I had when I was younger. I don't know exactly what I believe in, but I believe there's something.

Do you prefer living in the country side or in the city?

I only have experience of living in the city, but to live in the country side sounds nice, I know there are some lovely views in the country side.

If you could experience one thing in particular this year which you haven't yet experienced, what would it be?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Banri said:

I only have experience of living in the city, but to live in the country side sounds nice, I know there are some lovely views in the country side.

If you could experience one thing in particular this year which you haven't yet experienced, what would it be?

Does nine  hours of consecutive sleep count? I want that more  than anything Lollll. Other than that uhm I guess I'm not really sure I just want sleep and the ability to purchase cheese that isn't overpriced >~<

And what about you, and question, what would you want to experience?

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

At the moment, I'm experiencing the one thing I've been searching for, for a long time... happiness, and that's thanks to you ❤️

@Sofi Would you like to plan time together on here so you can get a good nights sleep, I wouldn't want you to be loosing your beauty sleep because of me

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

3 minutes ago, Banri said:

At the moment, I'm experiencing the one thing I've been searching for, for a long time... happiness, and that's thanks to you ❤️

@Sofi Would you like to plan time together on here so you can get a good nights sleep, I wouldn't want you to be loosing your beauty sleep because of me

Im glad to know that ^^ sure, i have the same work schedule every week so it's easy to plan around. And im off every Wednesday and Thursday. I usually go to bed around this time however as it is 4 am for me now.

And to stay on topic ~ do you like to sleep with any background noise such as a fan or TV?

• Friendly 1

There was a time I use to leave the TV on in the background, or listen to relaxing music with headphones, but I haven't done that in a long time

In the world of video games, do you have a preference such as 2D or 3D or do you like both?

• Like 1

I think extra terrestrial life might be more likely, but I would not count it out completely, since we are finding things never seen before.

What would you do if you found yourself in the after life and discovered everything leading up to your death was orchestrated by a long deceased relative you were close to in life?

Use it to crush the DMV, the bane of every American.

What would you do if you found out all the countries on Earth were actually conspiring together to start World War 3, rather than stop it?

Spread the news so every country could be forced to have elections to replace their governments

You’re in the circus, would you rather be the person with their head stuck inside the lion’s mouth or get shot out of the cannon instead?